Linda Sgroi Property Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.linkedin.com/in/lindasgroi/ 954-***-**** • Ft. Lauderdale, FL Accomplished professional with 15+ years of excellence managing residential properties as a Licensed Real Estate Associate and Licensed Community Manager. Expertise liaising with HOAs while overseeing daily operations for rental properties. Skilled communicator with a commitment to delivering world-class customer service to tenants to increase retention and satisfaction. Analytical and financial strengths to manage budgets and processes. Technical skills in Yardi and all Microsoft Office Suite programs: Outlook, Word, and Excel. Areas of Expertise include:
§ Office, Business Administration § Financial Processing, Budgets § Local & State Regulatory Compliance
§ Process Improvements § Staff Leadership & Management § Records Management
§ Policies & Procedures § BOD, Owner, Vendor Relations § Problem Resolution Professional Experience
CITY FURNITURE • Tamarac, FL • 10/2016 – Present
Execute a wide-rage of relationship building techniques to improve partnerships and business connections for new opportunities and long-range growth. Apply comprehensive knowledge in marketing and communications to promote product lines while engaging with customers to increase satisfaction and loyalty. Utilize technology to increase efficiency. Key Accomplishments:
• Recognized for securing $1M in new business.
• Champion and promote customer engagement using exceptional communication and networking skills. FLORIDA ELITE HOMES • Davie, FL • 1/2014 – 10/2016 PROPERTY MANAGER
Accelerated new business development working in a highly demanding environment requiring consummate real estate acumen. Developed innovative reporting strategies to review financial information and maintain administrative excellence. Completed all assigned projects accurately and with the utmost quality, recommending improvements. Key Accomplishments:
• Exceeded expectations and outperformed all targets, including achieving a $50K deal.
• Improved business processes using financial strengths for capital improvement and to boost profitability.
• Collaborated with various internal and external stakeholders to enhance revenue streams and improve satisfaction. FORTUNE CAPITAL PARTNERS • Miami, FL • 1/2003 – 1/2014 PROPERTY MANAGER
Directed all aspects of onsite property management duties using expertise in business administration and office operations. Outperformed expectations delivering exceptional customer service to all customers with poise and professionalism. Collaborated with team using effective communication skills to answer inquiries and solve problems. Key Accomplishments:
• Managed building and property duties while leading staff, processing contracts, and supporting and assisting tenants.
• Utilized software to document data, including Microsoft Office, Yardi, Excel, and Word and online financial programs.
• Received distinction for specialized background in real estate and property management processes and practices. Education & Credentials
Associate of Arts, Business Administration and Management, Real Estate MIAMI DADE COLLEGE Miami, FL
Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM), Business, Commerce, Gold Coast College Real Estate Associate License, Gold Coast College