***** ********** **.• Fontana, CA • 92336
CELL 909-***-**** • E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org PROFILE
Ambitious and energetic individual with a keen interest in learning, and building skills to be successful as a marketing/sales associate.
• Ability to network, grow and sustain respectful, positive relationships with Vendors, Key Influencers, and Industry Leaders because of extensive customer service skills
• Ability to articulate and respond to issues.in a timely, clear, and concise manner
• Proficiency in computer and analytic skills
• Experience creating client presentations using Microsoft Office programs and use of client databases.
• Experience in strong interpersonal, presentation, and persuasion skills
• Developed critical-thinking skills from job experience and challenging coursework.
• Emphatic and active listener and persuasive speaker
• Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
• Quick-learner with an ability to adapt and thrive in new environments and situations. EDUCATION
University of California Riverside
• Bachelor of Arts in Music Composition
• Minor in Business Marketing
• Jazz Combo – Lead Guitarist
Citrus Community College
August 2012- June 2015
Guitar Center- Associate Sales
June 2017– Present
• Established and maintained business relationships with key customers
• Leveraged appraisal and buy back opportunities by repositioning a new sale in return
• Act as primary point of contact for customer consults, and sales opportunities
• Accountable for business processes and administrative requirements to support customers
• Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Participate in collaborative team strategy sessions and worked on targeted customer promotion and sales
• Identifying trends and/or systematic issues within the industry to provide solutions for increased sales opportunities
• Coordinate the flow of information to keep the process moving to meet strategic objectives.
• Ensured accurate data entry of all sales transactions in our systems Creative Brain Learning and Musicstar- Music Teacher April 2017– June 2017
• Facilitated classes in basic music theory, ukulele and guitar
• Created a yearlong development plan for learning the basic skills and tools needed to perform with string instruments
• Administer Tests and developed a feedback loop to ensure retention of concepts
• Conduct rehearsals for musical pieces performed by students at a recital
• Be a positive role model for young children and inspire a passion for music Levis- Fitting Room Stylist and Sales Associate
November 2013– January 2016
• Identified consumers’ needs and selling them on the right product (make this first)
• Provided honest and helpful opinions on the fit of clothing
• Created head to toe outfits that suit the customer’s personal style