Mitchell Davis 561-***-**** email@example.com
• Results-oriented experience in insurance sales and the effective utilization of telemarketing technologies and information systems. • Extensive experience in organizing and developing a client base and increasing business volume and profitability of operations. • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. • Strong ability in organization, business planning, implementation and development. • Capable of functioning effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. • Adept at "Consultative" and "Relationship" selling, client profile evaluation, needs assessment and developing solutions. • Series 3 License and a member of the National Futures Association (NFA) and registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). • Comprehensive knowledge of investment products and all trading compliance issues.
Aging Well Group
February 2017- Present
Responsibilities include advising and educating prospective patients about their hormone replacement therapy options. Setting up all clinical requirements which include helping them fill out a Medical History Form, completing a wellness exam and Blood Work with Lab Corp.
Onboarding patients to all medication protocols to self administer.
Wells Pharmacy Network
January 2014- January 2017
Responsibilities include managing a team of 5 which includes both inside and outside sales professionals selling and educating Doctors compound and commercial medications
I am also responsible for hitting monthly budgets for my own assigned territories the following are my results for 2016: January Budget $48,000 Sum of Total Sales $81,944.55 Performance to Budget 170%, February Budget $35,908 Sum of Total Sales $76,090.37 Performance to Budget 211%, March Budget $44,408 Sum of Total Sales $80,752.25 Performance to Budget 181%, April Budget $78,555 Sum of Total Sales $95,208.68 Performance to Budget 121%, May Budget $88,523 Sum of Total Sales $130,246.94 Performance to Budget 147%, June Budget $93,289 Sum of Total Sales $138,997.37 Performance to Budget 149%, July Budget $83,335 Sum of Total Sales $110,002.22 Performance to Budget 132%, August Budget $169,784 Sum of Total Sales $170,462.53 Performance to Budget 100%,
Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent
January, 2006 August, 2015 (9 years 7 months)
Acquired Master Agency Appointment (MAA) with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., as well as multiple major insurance carriers and healthcare providers
Prospected new business through telemarketing, cold canvassing and personal networking
Organized territory to maximize coverage, including time management and strategic planning
Analyzed clients' needs and established the most cost efficient insurance coverage
Utilized in-depth knowledge and understanding of medical claims processing, to support and ensure client satisfaction.
EQUITIES & OPTIONS
January, 2004 January, 2006 (2 years)
Utilized extensive knowledge of equity markets, NYSE, Amex and Nasdaq, to manage personal portfolio
Established a personal record of 2 consecutive years of profitable trading
Comprehensive knowledge of various investment products, including stocks, bonds and options
Analyzed and evaluated trading policies and procedures, capturing short term moves in stocks, owing to momentum, news and market action
Applied trading strategies and technical analysis to determine entry and exit points
Conducted daily market research and analysis to plan trading strategies, as well as assess and manage risks. M
D & C MANAGEMENT GROUP
January, 1991 January, 2004 (13 years)
Managed all facets of operation of commodity brokerage firm comprised of upwards of 30 brokers, successfully developing client base from million in investments to more than $1 million monthly
Traded in all registered commodities with sufficient supply & demand conditions to produce significant movement in market price
Created recommendations following world events, based upon market analysis and forecasting
Served as liaison with clearing firm and developed strong working relationships
Developed and nurtured client relationships, monitored funds and processed opening of new accounts with clearing house, including production of booklet signed by client, that they were aware of risks
Conducted background check on new clients to ensure financial solvency and emotional security
Organized staffing plans and directed the recruitment, selection and assignment of personnel
Assisted with the training and motivation of new Account Executives
Researched market to obtain and provide current information to clients
Created media advertising, including Radio/TV ads
Prepared all required government reports and facilitated government audits
Served as troubleshooter to resolve all problems, questionable charges and inconsistencies
Trained brokers in sales and compliance issues, as well as taught Series 3 material
Performed diversified financial and bookkeeping functions.
Bachelor of Arts, Biology/Business
Licenses / Certifications
Life, including Variable Annuity & Health (2-15) - 9/06
INSURANCE COMPANY APPOINTMENTS:
LIFE, HEALTH AND VARIABLE ANNUITIES:
• Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. (MAA)
• American Heritage Life Insurance Company
• American General Life Insurance Company
• Golden Rule Insurance Company
• Reliastar Life Insurance Company
• Security Life of Denver Insurance Company
• Aetna Life Insurance Company
• Florida Combined Life Insurance Company
• Aviva Life and Annuity Company
LIFE & HEALTH:
• Humana Insurance Company
• Humana Health Insurance Company of Florida, Inc.
• Time Insurance Company
• Continental General Insurance Company
• Compbenefits company
• Humanadental Insurance Company
• Aetna Health, Inc.
• Health Options, Inc.
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE:
Florida Real Estate Associate License
• Experience with Continental Properties, North Palm Beach, FL, includes all activities of the real estate industry, working with buyers and sellers in a transaction broker relationship.
Series 3 License and a member of the National Futures Association (NFA) and registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)