C ompassionate individual with strong teaching, communication, organizational & interpersonal skills in a variety of settings demanding grace, ingenuity & skill. Key Qualifications
● Dependable and caring person with solution-oriented ideas.
● Directive and tactful.
● Effective teacher.
● Enthusiastic contributor to the success of organization objectives.
● Compassionate, nurturing and non-judgmental attitude.
● Well- spoken and connects to others easily.
● Emotionally mature and stable.
● Carries the burdens of others responsibly.
● Self starter and entrepreneur
● Disciplined leader
● Quick learner and autonomous worker.
● skilled at learning and navigating new systems.
● Seasoned traveler.
● Great communicator.
Squamish, B.C. 2014-present
● Balances work and homeschool responsibilities efficiently.
● Organizes curriculum for children and teaches each one with focused effectiveness.
● Includes Travel as part of the children’s curriculum. The Bay
Vancouver- Men’s Department 2009-2012
● Worked in sales at the Bay
● Assisted customers with purchases
● Created warm working relationships with co-workers
● Known for being the go-to person to handle customer service issues skillfully and agreeably. Professional Experience
Shiseido –– Cosmetic Manager from January 2007 – May 2008 in Nanaimo, BC
● Built up a fledgling business by improving marketing sales and building relationships
● Increased sales and interest in product by promoting samples and special events, including VIP spas
● Successfully handled public relations for Shiseido, creating numerous promotional events
● Excellent rapport with colleagues and General Sales Manager Macy's Estee Lauder ––Counter Manager from May 2004 - May 2005 in Monterey, CA
● Supervised staff of eight employees––successfully developed and monitored their road to achievement including practice of goal-setting and habitual use of objective measures
● Evaluated daily operations, developed forecasts and strategic plans to increase traffic, strengthen brand recognition and drive sale
● Chaired sales meetings to educate and empower beauty advisors
● Cold-called past clients, re-established relationships and introduced new clients to promote product investment and brand loyalty
● Introduced large accounts based on outstanding customer service and product knowledge.
● Planned and executed promotional events
● Proved leadership abilities by consistently achieving monthly sales and credit goals
● Raised record $15,000.00 for “Benefit Shopping Day”(annual charity event) Monterey, CA
● Strong endorsement from District Manager for business ability and leadership skills Taught English in Taiwan- 2001
● Taught English to both children and adults in a variety of settings including private schools and private lessons.
Athabasca University- P resently an Undergrad Student in the The Bachelor of Arts program. Blanche MacDonald –– Completed ‘Makeup artistry program’ (Certificate) 2007-2008. Camosun College –– Completed three years towards a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Thompson Rivers University- 2013 Accounting and Marketing Class. Volunteer Experience
Hilltop House –– Occupational Therapy Assistant from December 2012 – September 2013, in Squamish BC
Dress for Success –– Makeup Artistry from June 2008 – June 2012, in Vancouver BC Teaching - 2 009-2011- Small, weekly group class for immigrant women friends from Columbia, Thailand, Japan and China. Richmond, B.C.
References available upon request