NY **385, USA
Candidate with a Bachelor's degree in American Studies along with a diploma in Media design, submits an application to translate script-or outline-based story ideas into clear and entertaining visual sequences. I am an enthusiastic trilingual professional Graphic Designer with an extensive experience in film and project management.
HOLLYWOOD PRODUCTION, BABELSBERG FILM STUDIOS, CONSTANTIN FILM, UFA FICTION MAY 2014 – SEP 2018
EXTRA AND BIT PLAYER IN FILM AND SERIES PRODUCTION
- Hollywood Film production in cooperation with Babelsberg Filmstudios for “Mockingjay“– extra Soldier District 13
- More film productions: extra and bit player: MUTE – extra poor people, Sense8 – extra air traveler, Der Gutachter – extra correctional staff, Reissleine – bit player Mrs. Özdegül, Berlin Station – extra conference visit, Lotzmann und das ganz Große – extra fan, Die Protokollantin – extra passerby, COUNTERPART – extra train passengers, BERLIN, I LOVE YOU – extra refugee, DOGS OF BERLIN – extra VIP guest at birthday party
CENTRE OF BRITISH STUDIES MAY 2013 – AUG 2013
WEB DESIGNER / FRONTEND DEVELOPER
- Technology: worked with Adobe Design Premium CS5, Dreamweaver CS5, Photoshop CS5, CMS, JS, SEO, Nero.
- Managed corporate design and programmed, developed and designed of website with a new Logo, typography.
JUJO YOUTH- AND NEIGHBORHOOD CENTER JAN 2013 – APR 2013
CHOREOGRAPHER OF BREAK- AND SHOW DANCE FOR YOUNG GIRLS AND SUPERVISOR
- Warm-up, step by step dance moves for the final show in spring festival for parents and neighbors.
XEROX DOCUMENT GLOBAL OUTSOURCING APR 2012 – OCT 2012
PROFESSIONAL PRINT PRODUCTION – PART TIME
- Technology: worked with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop. Xerox Scan, cutting machine, and industrial machinery.
- Responsible for magazines about economic policy. Corporate Design such as business-, place cards, and posters.
SANDMAN‘S NEW EUROPE JUNE 2011 – OCT 2011
- Accounting of all cities in Europe and correspondence to communicate effectively with managers.
EASTENER HOSTEL AUG 2008 – OCT 2010
HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT – PART TIME
- Effectively managed all day to day businesses, warm welcoming and check-in.
- Responsible for Corporate Design to improve indoor and outdoor. Used problem solving skills.
COMPUTER AND MEDIA SERVICE AT HUMBOLDT UNIVERSITY JAN 2008 – JUNE 2008
PC ADMINISTRATION FOR USER SUPPORT – PART TIME
- Researched, analyzed and troubleshoot communications and computer issues from students and library users.
ERGOMEDIA (NEW COMPANY NAME: ECONAUTEN) NOV 2003 – MAY 2004
WEB DESIGNER, PRINT DESIGNER, PROGRAMMER - INTERNSHIP
LETTRE INTERNATIONAL – INTERNSHIP NOV 1998 – DEC 1998
THE ACTING STUDIO, New York, USA DEC 2018
Meisner – Acting Technique
NEW YORK FILM ACADEMY, Florence, Italy AUG 2018
future Training and Consulting, Berlin, Germany
Certified in Web Developer Grade 1 and 2, Responsive Web Design, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Node.js FEB 2017
Adult education center, Berlin, Germany AUG 2015
Certified in Camera Acting – close-up
Workshop – Acting for Film
Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany MAR 2010
Bachelor of Arts, North American Studies
Scholarship, New York University, New York, USA MAY 2006
indisoft Design postgraduate training, Berlin, Germany MAY 2004
Diploma from Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Media Design – HTML, CSS, JS, Print, Audio, Video
Language: English and German fluent. Turkish and Spanish good command.