PIERRE JACQUES HILO
*** ****** ***** ****, ********, Minnesota 55125
Versatile, results-driven sales professional with strong science and sales experience, and the proven ability to project market needs, develop and implement business plans that improve profits, increase sales and extend market penetrations. Effective at identifying prospects, establishing connections, and building lasting relationships with customers that lead to repeat business and referrals. Excellent communicator with a history of success in new product launches within the pharmaceutical/medical industries and a thorough knowledge of healthcare systems in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, and Wisconsin.
• Multi-level Communication
• Organizational Collaboration
• Education, Coaching & Mentorship
• Team Leadership
• Customer Service
• Project & Account Management
• Strong Computer Expertise
• Sales Champion
Dova Pharmaceutical 4/2018-Present
Senior Territory Business Manager (Rare Disease):
Sales of Doptelet to hospitals, Oncology, Hematology, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Surgery, Interventional Radiology, and Oral Surgery.
• Develops and executes a territory strategy that works collaboratively across a matrix organization to appropriately address customer needs and ensure that we deliver on our sales targets
• Develops deep customer insights, builds and maintains strong professional relationships with physicians
(Hepatologists, Gastroenterologists, Interventional Radiologists, Hematologists, Oral Surgeons), pharmacists, nurses, office staff and other health care providers in the patient care continuum Salix Pharmaceutical 2014-2018
Key Accounts Manager:
Sales of Xifaxan and Relistor to hospitals, Oncology, Emergency Departments, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Surgery, pharmacy, and Rehab.
• 2017 President Club ranking 4 out of 40.
• Added Relistore to Hospital Formulary in Rapid City and HCMC in Minneapolis.
• Worked closely with the Salix Territory Manager TM, Hospital and clinic nurses, hospital pharmacists and specialty pharmacists to ensure smooth transition from inpatient to outpatient care. Territory Manager:
Sales of Xifaxan, Uceris, Apriso, MoviPrep and Solesta to Gastroenterology and Colon & Rectal Surgeons in clinics.
• 2015 President Club ranking 38 out of 98.
• 2016 President Club ranking 30 out of 98.
• 2017 Q1 and Q2 President Club ranking 7 out of 98.
• 2017 H1 bonus winner of $10,000
• Selected by leadership to be a district lead for the Uceris Advisory Board
• Worked closely with the Salix hospital representative KAM, clinic nurses, hospital pharmacists and specialty pharmacists to ensure smooth transition from inpatient to outpatient care.
• Promoted to Key Account Manager position
Sigma Tau Pharmaceutical 2013- 2014
Responsible for meeting and exceeding the sales goals of VSL#3 and Colief to Gastroenterology, Pediatric and OBGYN specialties.
• Achieve high ranking in the Minnesota-Wisconsin territory.
• Increased quota achievement from 75% to 102% in Q4 2013 and ranked #3 in the District.
• VSL#3 105% to goal and Colief 109% in 2014
Quintiles-URL-Takeda Pharma 2011- 2013
Specialty Account Representative:
Responsible for meeting and exceeding the sales goals of Colcrys to Rheumatologists and Amitiza to Gastroenterology and high volume providers.
• Solely designed business plan to incorporate challenging market dynamics to achieve high ranking in and assumed a leadership role as the district pharmacy management lead.
• Exceeded 108 % to goal and ranked #1 in the District for 2011.
• Exceeded 109.51% to goal for Q1/Q2 2012 and Rank #24 out of 314 in the Nation.
• Exceeded 124% to goal for Q3 2012 and 216% Payout Percent Target Earnings. SANOFI-AVENTIS U.S. 2005- 2011
Cardio/Diabetes Specialty Sr. Sales Professional & Urology Specialty Sr. Sales Professional, District trainer. Responsible for the sales of Plavix, Lantus, Ambien CR, Eligard, Taxotere (Infusion Oncology), Uroxatral, Cialis, Allegra-D and Avapro/Avalide to Endocrinologist, Urologists, Oncologists, Cardiologists, Psychiatrists and high volume primary care.
• Exceeded 100% to goal in the Minneapolis district for Q1, Q2 and ranked #1 in the nation for 2010.
• Rank #1 out of 10 in the Minneapolis district for the highest Cialis market share in 2009.
• Nationally recognized for the highest Cialis market share in 2008 and ranked #1 in the district and 7th in the nation.
• Selected to represent the urology sales force for the National Brand Advisory Board for Cialis.
• Initiated a pharmacy program that increased sales which resulted in increased market share and winning the Road Map contest.
ICOS CORPORATION 2003-2005
Senior Sales Representative
Responsible for the sales of Cialis and Androgel to an extensive list of multiple specialties.
• Launched new product and trained colleagues on the disease state.
• Achieved ranking in the top 10% for three consecutive years.
• Regional winner of silver place for the Perfect Pitch Award. KING PHARMACEUTICALS 2000-2003
Medical Sales Representative II, District Sales Force Trainer Responsible for the sales of Altace, Levoxyl, Lorabid, Tigan, Prefest, Sonata and Intal.
• Presidents Club Award winner, 2002, International trip.
• Circle of Merit Performance Award for 2002 and 2003, Top 10%.
• Monarch Club Award for 2001, #1 in the District.
• Achieved highest Total Scripts and Growth Award of Excellence for Altace and Lorabid, 2001.
• Earned highest Total Scripts Award of Excellence for Levoxyl, 2000. PUBLICATIONS
Immune Function & Vaccine Responses in Healthy Advanced Elderly Patients. Arch Intern Med 2000; 160: 2017-2024. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES
• Understanding Managed Care
• Disney Institute Customer Service
• Advanced Interviewing
• Advanced Closing
• Account Management-Specialty Markets
• Competitive Selling and Challenger Selling
• Bachelor’s Degree, Biology & Physiology University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Fluent in English and Arabic; extensive experience in French.