Lobna El Mansoury
Director of Operation
Hospitality & Events Management
Master of Business Administration, Australian University of Wollongong Master of Hotels Management Vancouver Canada
Hotel Director of Operation directs all aspects of Strategic Business Management including analyzing and achieving strategic objectives and business growth potential, direct staff, sales, accounting/budgeting, asset protection, inventory control and human resources. Directs all operations in alignment with the direction of the Board of Directors, Company, brand standards, and local, state and national regulations. Responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial goals, short and long-term planning and day-to- day operations. Recommends the Sales budget, marketing/business plans, and capital expenditures and manages within approved plans and objectives. Managing complex financial reports, Balance Sheets, Profit & Loss and Budgeting and Forecasting.
• Sales Leadership • Employees Relation
• HR Management & Government
• Customer Service Excellence
• Interpersonal communication • Multilingual (Arabic, English, French, Italian)
• People management • Projects management
• Events management • Strategic Planning
• Sales Targets Management • Budgeting and Financial Analysis
• SMART goals setting • Employees performance
Customer and Guest Satisfaction oriented– As the representative of the Group and Hotel, professionally approach and communicate with current and prospective customers. Convey a strong belief in the hotel and confidently discuss hotel features, services and advantages. Exercise creativity, discretion and independent judgment in determining how to assemble an event to suit each customer’s taste.
Conduct Group FAM visits and prepare original, creative proposals tailored to address the needs of and to impress the customer. Develop solutions to any cost concerns and resolve any challenges or problems. Direct and ensure Sales standards and procedures are followed. Direct the Sales staff schedules to ensure adequate coverage while managing the department budget. Ensure timely response to customer and guest needs. Resolve customer and guest complaints as appropriate to maintain customer and guest satisfaction. Regularly review service scores to identify areas needing improvement and implement appropriate changes. 67 – 2665 Cape Horn Ave, Coquitlam BC Tel.: +1-778-***-**** E.: firstname.lastname@example.org Ensure the Sales staff regularly adheres to all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper greeting. Be knowledgeable on hotel facilities, services and the city to assist customers and guests as appropriate.
Human Resources – In conjunction with the Human Resources department, recruiting, hiring, training, development and retention of a motivated and efficient Sales staff. Clearly communicate to associates the standards of performance and their role in contributing to individual and team success. Ensure all required training occurs including orientation, safety and fire Conduct associate performance and salary reviews in a timely manner and in accordance with Company guidelines. Ensure all policies and procedures are followed. EXPERIENCES & ACHIEVMENTS
International Experience: worked as Director of HR & Training at 5* Hotels & Resorts in Middle East Dubai and Egypt in Starwood and Iberotel Hotels Chains as one of the Executive Committee Member.
Managed 600 employees
Recruited 150 servers and bar tenders over 3 months preparing for the new hotel opening from India, Philippines and Europe.
Conducted performance appraisals for almost 600 people over 3 months Designed over 50 different job descriptions
Conducted Productivity analysis for over 25 different positions Designed and tailored several training modules in customer services and business management skills.
Director of Operation Finance, Admin & Human Resources - Executive Committee Member – Board Director
Western Canada Wilderness Committee Vancouver BC, Victoria, Toronto and Manitoba . May 2018 – present.
• Manage daily office operations to ensure a healthy and efficient work environment
• Develop and oversee implementation of organizational policies and procedures in the administrative, financial and workplace operations, and direct improvements in workflows and processes
• Oversee organizational IT, including service providers, network administration, the phone system, and individual workstations
• Negotiate and oversee contracts and relationships with landlords, vendors, service providers, insurers, and others
• Provide administrative support to the fundraising staff with regards to administrating grant monies, bequests, gifts-in-kind and securities
67 – 2665 Cape Horn Ave, Coquitlam BC Tel.: +1-778-***-**** E.: email@example.com
• Monitor the organizational budget, approve daily financial expenditures, and review the weekly and monthly cash flow of the organization
• Work with accounting staff to oversee revenues, expenses, prepare reports, monitor investments, banking relationships and oversee petty cash
• Manage accounting and membership servicing staff performance, in accordance with the Collective Agreement
• Perform organizational human resources administration, including training, employee files, policy development, administration of benefits, tracking
• Oversee the payroll function
• Ensure compliance with federal and provincial regulations and best practices with regards to privacy, security, and occupational safety and health.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Edmonton International Airport Director of Sales & Catering, Oct 2016 – Jan 2018 111 guest rooms and 1400SF Conference space
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Downtown Vancouver, BC Senior Sales Manager in charge of meeting & rooms sales, October 2015 – Oct 2016
111 guest rooms and 1200SF Conference Space
Executive Suites Hotel &Conference Centre Burnaby, BC Senior Corporate Sales Manager – Corporate, Sports, SMRF Oct. 2013 – October 2015
224 rooms and 6400SF Conference Space
Iberotel Miramar Al-Aqah Beach Resort Fujairah UAE Director of HR & Training, Employees Relation and Government Affairs Aug 2011 – December 2012
450 Employees – Staff Restaurant – Staff Housing
Sheraton Sharm El Sheikh Beach Resort & Casino, Red Sea, EGY Director of HR & Training, Employee Relations & Government Affairs Sep 2009 – Dec 2010
1000 Employees – Staff Restaurant – Staff Housing
67 – 2665 Cape Horn Ave, Coquitlam BC Tel.: +1-778-***-**** E.: firstname.lastname@example.org Domina Coral Bay Resort & Casino, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea, EGY Executive Assistant to Resort General Manager – Executive MGM HR Administration Jan 2000 – Aug 2004 / 2000 Guestrooms – 2000 Employees Hilton Sharks’ Bay Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea, EGY
Sales & Reservation Agent – Groups Corporate, Governments, Leisure, OTAs March 1998 – 2000.
Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea, EGY
Sales & Reservation Agent
July 1996 – 1998
Master of Business Administration 2008
University of Wollongong Dubai, UAE
Master of Hotels Management 2013
Canadian Tourism College Vancouver
Diploma of Human Resources Leadership 2015
Diploma of English Professional Business Writing 2016 Simon Fraser University Burnaby
Leading Starwood Brussels Belgium 2009
Management Roundtable Barcelona 2010
HR Management Skills 2008
Leadership and Organizational Behaviour 2007
Sales Management & Leadership 2017
Professional Customer Services Management 2017
Budgeting and Financial Analysis 2017
Quickbooks Premier AP, AR, Budgeting and Financial Statements LANGUAGES
English : Fluent
French : Intermediate