Phone: (***) – 241-3677
University of Texas at Arlington Arlington, TX August 2015 – present
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, GPA: 3.3
• Expected Graduation Date: May 2019
• Relevant Coursework: Solid Mechanics, Dynamics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Analysis, Circuit Analysis, Modeling & Dynamic Simulation, Heat Transfer
• Software Experience: Solid Works, MATLAB, ANSYS, Solid Thinking Inspire, Microsoft Office Suite. Tarrant County College (Southeast) Arlington, TX January 2014 – August 2015
• Completed Associate of Science in Mechanical Engineering, GPA: 3.5
• Academic Distinction: Dean’s List for Science
Stratton Amenities Dallas, TX May 2018 – present
• Greeted residents upon arrival to apartment complex and assisted with any required service inquiries.
• Facilitated the reservation scheduling process to allow large parties to promptly book and use complex amenities.
• Monitored key control logs & apartment complex activity using CCTV cameras to ensure a safe environment. Freedom Park Irving, TX January 2018 – May 2018
• Parked and retrieved customer vehicles from various storage garages in a safe and timely manner.
• Provided accurate and timely documentation of vehicle checks, damages and other conditions prior to service.
• Developed good customer relations through courteous treatment and efficient resolution of guest concerns. DFW Airport Valet Grapevine, TX October 2014 – January 2018 Valet Associate
• Effectively served over 150 daily customers to deliver a high quality of service and build customer relations.
• Assisted in various managerial roles such as employee training, payment collection, and large amounts of monetary currency.
• Served customers by helping load/unload luggage articles and providing helpful information about DFW Airport and directions. VOLUNTEER WORK
• Mission Arlington (June 2018 – present): completed 60 hours of community service by collecting excess articles of clothing and furniture, and helped re-distribute collections to community members in need. AWARDS
• The National Society of Collegiate Scholars
• Assistant Director of Membership, Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity (2015 – present): Supported the recruitment process for the largest class of members (56) at the University of Texas at Arlington in the last 16 years. LANGUAGES
• Natural Languages: Fluent in Arabic & English