Phone: 510-***-**** email@example.com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mithila-dhawade-795868109/ Address: Durham, NC27707. Summary:
• AWS Certified Developer Professional, Developer Associate, Solution Architect Associate.
• Executed and contributed to full-stack web development projects, with an emphasis on designing scalable back-end services.
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Analysis (OOA) based on Unified Modeling Language(UML) architecture.
• Experience in Core Java concepts like Multi-Threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization, OOPs and Exception Handling.
M.S. Computer Engineering, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA Concentration: Networking June 2017 Courses: Network Security, System Software, Operating System, OOPS, Web and Data Mining, Cloud Computing. B.E. Electronics and Telecommunication, Pune University, Pune, India. June 2013 Technical Skills
AJAX, Node.js, Apache, Tomcat, JSON, XML, REST,
Frameworks: Spring, Express, Netty, TestNG, .NET.
Development Tools: Docker, GitHub, Jira, Jenkin, Cisco Packet tracer, Eclipse, Code Blocks, Wireshark, NS2, NS3, LabVIEW, Riverbed Modeler, Python IDL, Notepad++.
Technologies: MTR, IPv4, IPv6, Wi-Fi, WiMAX, VLAN, TCP/IP, DNS, STP, RSTP, Trunking Protocol, ARP, RARP, SDN, Ethernet, DHCP, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, IPsec, IPCS, AWS, Hadoop, Distributed Systems, Virtualization.
Achievement and Certification:
IEEE SCI 2017 East Bay Conference Accepted
Title - An Edge-Based Smart Mobile Service System for Illegal Dumping Detection and Monitoring in San Jose. AWS Certified Developer Professional
AWS Certified Developer Associate
AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate
Software Developer at Aqueti Incoporated (Python, C++, REST API, MongoDB) May 2018 - Present
• Developed a software tool to analyze the performance of any hardware and get maximum possible write, read and delete speed.
• Written unit tests and speed tests for storage modules and analyze possible failures in real time multithreaded environment.
• Designed an efficient storage system to handle multiple inputs and rendering modules while avoiding race conditions and segfault.
• Designed Edge-based Communication System for Illegal Dumping Detection in collaboration with city of San Jose while targeting city users, garbage trucks and hotspot camera.
• Implemented communication services by communicating between 4 modules using REST API over Wireless Networks
• Developed UI for city admin staff for controlling and monitoring the system and for city users to file illegal dumping complaint in Java Script(Angular), HTML, CSS, REST APIs, MySQL, MongoDB. Jr. Java Developer at NPCIL (Java, SPRING, Servlets, SOAP Web services, PL/SQL) June 2013 – November 2014
• Used Oracle as database server and written complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors and Joins.
• Used Hibernate, a technique of mapping data representation from business logic to database with SQL based schema.