E S C A N A B A M I 4 9 8 2 9
* * * . * * 7 . 7 8 3 0
K Y M B E R L E E B A T E N I @GMAIL.C O M
K Y M B E R L E E B A T E N I
To secure a full time or contract position in bookkeeping AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• General Ledger
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Payroll, including time
cards & checks
• Purchase Contracts
• Sales Tax Forms
• Payroll Forms
• Year End 1099
• Year End W2 Filings
• Office Contracts,
• Federal Audit document
• Auditing of files and
• Time Management
• Documenting files and
• Internet Marketing
• Administrative Process
• General Office IT
Stop Payment Notices
• Current Government
• Real estate contracts &
• credit report analysis
• negotiating terms
• listing and purchase
• escrow handling
• net sheets
• consumer protections
WCI-GC (Employee Owned)
Walnut Creek CA
1/18 to Current
Full charge Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable on Commercial Real Estate Renovation projects exceeding $10M combined. Project management assistance on budgets. 3rd party prelims, Unconditional Finals, Conditional Progress forms. Establishing Customer and Vendor relationships Face to Face. Kovarus Inc
Accounts Payable Specialist
2000 Crow Canyon Place Suite 250
San Ramon CA 94583
5/2013 to 12/17
Processing over 1,100 invoices per month working in a paperless remote environment. Posting all Professional Services and Staffing Invoices Flooring Invoice processing and balance sheet posting exceeding 150+ invoices monthly Expense report review and approval for 150+ employees Managing charges for 8 company credit cards with department, class, & location coding Creating bill pay spreadsheets and balancing over $21M in Vendor accounts weekly Posting wires up to $5M-$10M and check runs exceeding 50-100 checks weekly Month-End Financial closings by the 8th of each month Loans and credit card Reconciliation
NetSuite procedure flow and fixing purchase orders and sales orders Year-end Closings including 1099 Mic, Int, Div,1096 form Full charge bookkeeper, A/P, A/R, Bank Reconciliation, insurance premiums, expense reports for sister company, Xocur Inc
Computer software: NetSuite
Tensar Inc Geopier Foundation Company
Slope Reinforcement Technology (SRT,LLC)
February 2011 to 5/2013
• Chart of Accounts, G/L Adjustments, Accounts Payable including W9 tracking, Accounts Receivable, Banking, Budgeting, Job Costing, Potential Job lead Research Set-up new business entity including business license compliance, Building leasing contracts, Equipment Leasing and renegotiations Assisted in Sale of Company Integration for Accounting, IT, & General Operations Insurance including General, Professional, Auto, Workers Compensation
• Inventory Tracking, Purchasing Office Supplies and equipment
• Month End Closings, Bank Statement Reconciliation
• Loans and credit card Reconciliation, Loan Document review
• Year-end Closings including 1099 Mic, Int, Div,1096 form, W2,
• Account Collections, Federal and State bond Claims, Stop Payments Notices, Preliminary Liens
• Payroll Processing, including W4, I9 tracking
• Federal 940, 941 Forms, CA SUI/ETT Processing, E-payments & Reports,
• State Mandated Poster Compliance
• Sales Tax Payments with monthly and QTRLY Form Report
• Coordinate Month/Year end with CPA
• Computer Software: Oracle and Quickbooks online plus, Intuit Payroll
• Tracking Incoming Job lead calls, marketing leads Research
• Company Meeting organization & Employee Travel Itinerary tracking
• Travel Overnight travel Required for Company Integration, Accounting & IT
• Executive administration duties including answering phones, typing, scanning, faxing, computer document typing, Outlook& 10 key
• Company Lunch organization
• Computer software : Oracle, QuickBooks Online Plus, Excel, Word, Outlook, ifolder, DuPont Corp/MECS, MARTINEZ CA 94533 (TESORO REFINERY GROUNDS) Accounts Payable Department, August 2010 to February 2011
• Accounts Payable, Raw Material Invoices, Corporate Project Invoices, Mechanical and Blanket Invoices
• Month End Closings, Corporate Purchasing Accruals
• Time cards and Temp agency Invoices, Posting and Filing
• Purchasing and order and Receivable Matching, Account Coding
• Vendor and Staff Communication for credit memo processing
• Executive administration duties including typing, scanning, faxing, computer Document typing& 10 key
• Company Lunch organization
• Computer software : Solomon
East Bay Car and Truck Sales, Danville, CA
Financial and Resource Manager, May 2007 to July, 2010
• Set-up new business entity including business licensing, tax board and DMV compliance, leasing contract, insurance, etc.
• Completed facility including computer network, light construction activity, and designation of hazardous areas.
• Hired consultants to supplement meeting OSHA requirements
• Drafted the employee handbook and job descriptions.
• Handled human resourcing, including interviewing, hiring, company events, and when necessary, employee disciplinary actions.
• Handled all accounting activities using Peachtree, Quickbooks, Karpower, PRCO automotive accounting (in house financing contract account auditing).
• Deposited checks, tracked bank reconciliation, handled accounts payable & receivable, general ledger adjustments, profit/loss financial statements, corporate tax filing, and yearend financial closing, filing, and archiving. IRS Audit handling
• Reconciliation of inventory by VIN and stock numbers.
• Handled vehicle repossession of past due accounts, including court collections and exparte orders. Realty Experts and Direct Source Funding, Fremont, CA Real Estate Agent, Certified Underwriter, and Loan Processor, 2003 to 2011
• Self employed under brokerage firm.
Coordinated home sales and purchases with financial institutions, such as mortgage brokers and escrow companies.
Served as a complete coordinator of the home purchase, including dispute resolution between buyer, seller, and lenders
Determined best loan package, including but not limited to, FHA and conventional loans.
Helped over 100 people achieve their dream of a home purchase and sale. Immediate Care Chiropractic, Chiropractic Office, Fremont, CA (now in Los Angeles Area) Chiropractor assistant, 2000 to 2003
• Served as sole administrator to a Chiropractor launching an independent practice.
• Handled all financial operations.
• Insurance collection with all major carriers, court lien representation
• Scheduled appointments, customer service, HICFA forms, filing, banking, hiring, training, admin health insurance.
O’Brien-Kreitzberg, Dames and Moore, San Francisco, Ca (now in Texas) Accounts Payable and General Ledger Management, 1998 to 2000
Job duties included analyzing construction contract budgets, designing custom invoices, balancing budgets, and general ledger accounting.
Compiled time sheets, job costing, and general customer service.
Coordinated with foreman to ensure that budgets and scheduling were met.
Handled over 50 invoices per month (average output of co-workers was 15); often 90 or more pages per invoice of formulized contact billing and budget forecasting.
Software: JD Edwards, Excel, Word, Outlook
P-S Manufacturing & TDRN Manufacturing, Spalding, MI Main Bookkeeper, 1993 to 1996
• General Ledger, Accounts payable &receivable, payroll, time cards, filing
• Purchasing and order processing
• Executive administration duties including typing, faxing, computer document typing, workers compensation claims, insurance, IRS forms
• Company party organization
AA Degree, Business Administration, 2000
Bay De Noc College, Escanaba, MI
Working for BA Business Administration
Level 3 Top Producer Business Organization, course certified completion, 2003 University of Phoenix, Pleasanton, CA
Certification in Business Law, Ethics, Fair Housing, and Trust Fund Handling, Mortgage Banking, Economics in Real Estate, All Broker courses completed.
Santa Clara, CA
School of Mortgage Banking, Certificate in Loan Underwriting, Certificate in Loan Processing American School of Mortgage Banking, Pleasanton, CA Bay East Member, Member of MLS, Member of National Association of Realtors, CRS Relocation, Equal Housing Opportunity
University of Phoenix, Pleasanton, CA
OTHER SKILLS / ACTIVITIES
Foster Care, taking care of 2 beautiful girls.
Certified Open Water Diver
4-H Member for 16 years and scholarship recipient
American Sign Language
Hiking, Biking, Rollerblading, Camping, Traveling
Available upon request