NEW JERSEY +1-571-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
• With 2+ years of experience as an Administrator and having knowledge of Developer. One of the top 30 contributors in salesforce community. Information technology graduate having deep understanding of SDLC, maintaining computer systems, using software and maintaining networks and databases as well as cloud computing.
• Having experience in various phase like Implementation and Integration experience using Custom Objects and Custom Tabs, CRM platform, sales cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
• Strong experience in working with Security framework, Dashboards, and reporting modules and designing, creating and implementing profiles, UI Setting, roles, record types, page layouts, assignment and work flow rules, escalation rules, approval processes and reports, SFDC different chatter feeds, and configuring security settings.
• Designed, and developed the Custom objects, Validation rules, Page layouts, sharing rules according to business process, Custom tabs then creating the junction objects, Pick lists, OWD, Dependent Pick lists as well as developing and maintaining several complex Workflows and Validation rules based on the organizational hierarchy, approval process, Visual force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
• Worked extensively on various sales force.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads and Campaigns.
• Experience in understanding business requirement creating Entity Relationship diagrams and implementing them to Salesforce standard and custom objects through master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
• Experience in writing SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex.
• Experience in obtaining data from external systems using Sales force connect.
• Having Experience of using Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com.
• A team player with strong work ethic, a positive attitude and ability to make the best use of individual resources, self-motivated, quick learner to new concepts with good communication skills and detail oriented problem solving skills.
• Good leadership qualities to support the goals of the organization. Certification:
• Salesforce Certified Administrator (SU18)
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SU18) EXPERIENCE:
ENGINEERING CONCEPT & SOLUTIONS, Vadodara, Gujarat, India June 2014 -July 2016 Role: Salesforce Administrator / Salesforce BA
• Administering and developing tools for Engineering Concept and Solution across 300 users, 4 states and 2 countries thus managing Salesforce from both Administration and Development side.
• Involved in various projects in end-to-end implementations with multiple roles as an Administrator, Business Analyst, and aware about the Developer.
• Troubleshoot common user access & visibility issues on a regular basis, carried out tasks like creating and editing users, granting permission access, configuring data access. Created long term strategy for high data quality and appropriate use of data.
• Responsible for defining the scope of the project, gathering business requirements there design and develop a specific functionality, Setup meetings with various business teams, doing gap analysis and documents them textually or within models.
• Organized and Managed Profiles, Role hierarchy, Permission sets, OWD, and sharing rules to apply appropriate security controls.
• Managed salesforce.com data feeds and other integration as well as Standard objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns, Leads, Opportunities and Created Custom objects and configured custom fields based on company requirements.
• Analyzed best tools for data migration such as Data Loader, ANT, Data Import Wizard.
• Created almost 100 validation rules to ensure data quality and data integrity.
• Automated 80% of our manual processes using declarative tools like Workflow, Process Builder, Flows, Approval process.
• Used field level security, profiles and audit trail setup to ensure that protected Organization data is only shared with authorized persons.
• Determine the appropriate reporting/analytic tool, created almost 40 reports and dashboards each to meet complex reporting needs.
• Provided technical support to end users, diagnosing and resolving problems to ensure proper use of Salesforce CRM.
• Development planning involving requirement gathering from internal employees & higher management on a weekly basis, Translate requirements into action plan with milestone & deliverables.
• Implemented Case Management to track issues of customers.
• Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non- functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with people at all career levels and in various functional areas, e.g. sales, IT, marketing, etc
• Strong in creative and analytical thinker with problem solving skills with organizational and project management skills, able to plan, prioritize and meet deadlines EDUCATION
University of the Potomac, VA Oct 2016- June 2018
Master of Science in Information technology, GPA:3.83