Mr. Andres M. Villa- Hurtado
Bradenton, FL 34212
To whom it may concern:
I recently reviewed the position looking to be filled on the website and I strongly believe I possess the skills needed to fill the vacancy. I possess a strong understanding for the need of solid administrative support in order to sustain various business practices. This passion, combined with more than twenty years of administrative, leadership expertise and knowledge of operations management, will support the mission and strategic goals of your company and create profitable results. I have summarized my qualifications based on the job description outlined on the website and highlighted my experience that meets and exceeds the position responsibilities.
Formally trained educator with experience training a diverse workforce, with additional formal training in sales management and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. Twenty plus years of based knowledge and practical application of conducting thorough research, analyzing information, and providing recommendations to a diverse workforce with the ability to identify and compile information into professional Microsoft Office products and develop training methods from the results.
Professionally collaborated with all levels of an organization, to include, President, Vice President, Directors, Managers, and Associates regarding the development of training programs, marketing, and philanthropy. Integrated technology such as Smart Boards into curriculum supplementing classroom lectures and developing students word processing and researching skills. I work well in a fast paced environment and enjoy creatively solving problems and issues. My high level of professionalism and solid communication skills support my work both individually and in a team setting. I am confident that my skills and previous experience will be an asset to your organization and I look forward to hearing from you to further discuss my qualifications. I can be reached by phone 832-***-**** or email a firstname.lastname@example.org a t your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and attention.
Andres M. Villa Hurtado
Bradenton, FL 34212
HUMAN RESOURCES CAREER COUNSELING HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT Military Veteran with a Secret Security Clearance and 20+ years of proven experience in personnel management, investigations, and quality assurance. Skilled in designing and administering corporate level training and execution while focusing on enhancing productivity, monitoring strict compliance with admission policies and procedures that pertains to new and existing employees in over 150 different job categories. Recognized for being ethical and approachable with a focus on the big picture. Strong hands-on approach, can manage diverse projects simultaneously and with excellent communication skills while leading teams in a dynamic, fast - paced environment. Possess a comprehensive background in strategic planning, process improvement, and conflict resolution derived from conducting domestic and global operations. Managed risk upon multiple lines to protect assets, property, and equipment valued over $200M while meeting the expectations of senior leadership. Possess extensive knowledge in application processing, scheduling and planning, and interviewing. Career supported by a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management.
● Community Engagement
● Recruiting & Retention
● Strategic Staffing
● Personnel Development
● Policy Implementation
● Certified Customs Inspector
● Market Analysis & Research
● Bilingual: Spanish
OVERVIEW OF KEY CONTRIBUTIONS
● Program Management and Leadership – Goal driven management expert with demonstrated success in both strategic planning and tactical implementation.
● Training and Development – Demonstrated the ability to assimilate to new ideas, concepts, methods, and technologies. Dedicated and innovative team builder with a superior work ethic.
● Customer Service – Strong communication skills to understand customer needs and provide exceptional results. Track record of successfully diffusing situations while providing quality service. Able to communicate enthusiasm about a product, service, or concept and understands how messages affect audiences. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
United States Army – Various Locations 1997 – 2017 Chief Operating Officer (COO)/Senior Corporate Inspector / Investigator 2014 – 2017
Conducted formal and informal investigations based on allegations and complaints. Managed systemic announced, general, special and follow-up inspections and audits for 38 recruiting regions geographically dispersed over United States and Europe.
● Analyzed processes and knowledge of hiring policies and principles, recruiting programs, and automated data processing systems to identify negative trends and prevent hiring improprieties
● Conducted nation-wide studies of newly hired personnel; uncovered fraudulently obtained incentives, pay, and benefits
● Researched trends to determine root causes and present possible solutions to management
● Extracted, analyzed, and interpreted recruitment data to determine trends and training objectives
● Inspected workplace equipment and files to fully document all relevant aspects of inspected organization Division Instructor/ Trainer/ Supervisor 2010 – 2014 Advised director within Training Support Division of United States Army Soldier Support Institute consisting of 89 Instructors with monthly average of 400-500 students attending courses at United States Army Recruiting and Retention School (RRS). Managed 4K students attending and 134 courses annually. Provided logistical, military justice, and administrative support to director for health and welfare of all soldiers assigned.
● Evaluated Training performance of 89 instructors ensuring compliance with instructional rubric guidelines
● Communicated weekly with course developers to enhance training and maintain adaptable training curriculums
● Facilitated forums with department chiefs to dialogue progress reports and enhance training practices as an institution
● Enforced and monitored input in the ATARS(Army Training Requirements And Resource System) from instructors on student training records
● Coached, mentored and professionally developed 30 adaptable, agile, balanced and innovative leaders responsible for executing organizational projects
● Oversaw progress of short, mid and long term training goals; collaborated with division chiefs to target short falls
● Provided performance and progress reports on all assigned personnel to ensure training objectives were met District Recruiting Manager & Regional Trainer 2005 – 2010 Managed, supervised, trained, counseled, and evaluated largest district recruiting station in Bay Brook, Texas. Developed and conducted training in recruiting practices. Ensured adherence to all regulations and standards while continuously maintaining knowledge of any applicable changes. Oversaw administrative functions and leave management for assigned office personnel.
● Inspected processes to ensure proper and efficient operation and management of established manual and automated hiring processes
● Implemented recruiter training program that exceeded hiring mission for fiscal years 2009 - 2015
● Conducted meetings with business leaders, school faculty members, and community leaders to present benefits and career opportunities of organization.
● Guided senior management regarding all facets of recruiting activities while assisting in the direct supervision and training of the company’s personnel
● Certified that all hiring eligibility standards were met while monitoring recruiting production
● Managed production, policies and regulations of 42 recruiters and 8 district managers in procurement of qualified applicants along with conducting hiring eligibility training EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Management Post University, Waterbury, CT
Specialized Military Training:
Instructor/Facilitator Course ● Recruiting Personnel Managers Course ● Master Resilience Training ● Equal Opportunity Certification Course ● Guidance Counselor Operations Course ● Combat Life Saver Medical Course ● Composite Risk Assessment Course ● Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) ● Advanced Leader Course ● Army Recruiting Course ● Military Customs Inspectors Course ● Department of Agriculture Training Course ● Primary Leader Development Course