Becky Van Meter
Joshua, Texas *6058
To obtain a position that will benefit from the experience I have gained over the last fifteen years.
412015 to present Ultimate Bariatrics, Fort Worth, Texas 76102
• Schedule Outpatient and Inpatient surgical procedures
• Schedule preoperative testing
• All aspects of patient scheduling, including benefit verification, precertification, obtaining referrals.
• All manner of reception duties in the office including answering multi line phone, sending and receiving faxes
• Check in and Check out window including copay collection Office Manager/Sole Employee
0812008 to 0412015 Karim Meghani, M.D., Fort Worth, Texas 76104
• All office duties including telephone, scheduling, faxes. filing and billing.
• Posting and patient statements, denials and resubmissions
• Credentialing and keeping the physiCians schedule Sleep Center Scheduler and Front Window Check In
0512004 to 0412008 Hisham Bismar M.D., Burleson, Texas 76028
• Scheduled all sleep studies, went over sleep studies with patients, sent orders for DME equipment to proper companies.
• Scheduled our sleep techs at proper facilities up to 5 technicians with multiple locations.
• Verified Insurance Benefits for Sleep Center and Physician Office
• Incoming and Outgoing faxes for Sleep Center and Physician Office
• Chart Compilation and filing
• Check in and Check out window including copay collection
• Entered inpatient visits via hospital cards
• Entered new patients in EMR
Elkhart High School
1984-1988 Elkhart High School, Elkhart. Texas
• High School Diploma
• General Studies
I am familiar with all clerical aspects of a physician's office. I have worked front and back window. I have done EOB posting. Insurance Verification. Statements. Credentialing. Scheduling of inpatient and outpatient procedures.