Bassian Mohalla, Satya Narayan Mandir
To advance my teaching career in one of superior educational institutions and to devote my time in promoting the importance of science to today’s youth.
1. Limitless passion for teaching and unfailing patience for children and adolescents.
2.Exceptional ability to bring lessons to life and engage a room of students to become an interested and eager audience.
3. Great talent for formulating well-balanced lesson plans that will adequately prepare students for various assessments and the working world.
4. Ability to express or impart instructions and lessons using various strategies including visual presentations, audio presentations, actual experiments, and a multitude of other methods.
5. Excellent organizational skills with a certain talent for prioritizing, multitasking, and time management.
6. Extraordinary leadership and interpersonal skills necessary to foster a strong relationship with colleagues and students alike.
7. Willingness to go beyond what is expected to ensure that each student grasps the materials given and concepts taught.
8. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
9. Upbeat, compassionate, and resilient personality.
10. Ability to teach the various sciences, including Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
11. Knowledge of how to use latest as well as computer technology to enhance learning experience
12. Ability to communicate with parents.
Trained and participated in fermentation technology at BIO-AGE LIFE SCIENCES PVT.LTD Mohali.
Trained in bioinformatics tools chimera,autodock,weka machine learning tool,annotation tools and cancer related tools. Visual molecular dynamics,RasMol,Genome Compiler,R platform andMatlab,perl,c,c++.
Taught a multitude of high school science subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Integrated Sciences, Biology, Environmental Sciences, and various Advanced Placement science courses.
Applied individualized teaching techniques to accommodate students with special needs and disabilities.
Incorporated engaging and fun activities into lessons to reinforce hands-on learning and lively student participation
Set clear guidelines and high expectations for students to do their best and to succeed
Conferred with parents and encouraged education in the home
Spearheaded science fairs and senior projects
Prepared and developed lesson plans and instructional programs to special individual and group needs
Adapted a wide range of techniques to promote scientific thinking and hone scientific skills
Incorporated educational and entertaining experiments to engage students’ interest and imagination
Msc Systems Biology and Bioinformatics,2018
Thesis:-Study on colorectal Neoplasia gene expression and its possible role in renal cell carcinoma
mathematicsconcept,Biostatistics, datamanagement,biological databases,Microarraysconcept,spectroscopic methods in structural biology,Genomic andrecombinantDNAtechnology,biomacromolecular cheminformatics, computation biology,systemsbiology.
Bsc (honors) Biotechnology.2016
Relevantcoursework:Mathematics,chemistry,physics,microbiology biology,Biochemistry,Genetics,biophysical and biochemical techniques,immunology, plant and animal tissue culture,agriculture and industrial biotechnology.property rights and ethical issues and entrepreneurship,genetic engineering. tools of bioinformatics,genomics and proteomics,food biotechnology.
Mastered and strenghthened in excel,powerpoint,machine learning,R platform,MATLAB,supervised to work with team,adopted leadership qualities,time management,positive
atitude,decision making,work under pressure.
Ability to work in command line environment,preferably linux as well as in windows
Programming in scripture languages like c,c++,perl
Good writing ability.
Civil Status: Single
Date of Birth: march 30,1995
Interests: reading articles on recent scientific discoveries and inventions and spiritual books.