To obtain a position where I could utilize my skills to my full potential; demonstrate my leadership capabilities, process improvement techniques and self-motivation skills. INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
• Team Player Attitude
• Detail Oriented
• Written & Oral Communications
• Quick Learner
• Strong knowledge of HVAC, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance. Specifically: VFD, Pumps, Boilers
• Knowledge of electricity and electrical and control systems.
• Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
• Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative in servicing customers and maintaining positive customer relations.
• Experienced with: Chop saw, lathe, blow torch, impact tools, welding, etc.
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Ten Key
• Bilingual - Spanish
Oslin Nation – Maintenance/Field Technician (July 07 – PRESENT) Responsible for pulling multiple work orders from company system and completed them. Diagnosed and repaired malfunctions in various types of mechanical pieces of equipment such as; pumps, motors, tanks, boilers, VFDs, etc. Repaired, replaced, and calibrated controls for low voltage circuits. Read mechanical drawings and technical specifications for HVAC units. Conducted facility training for new equipment being installed and provided all the necessary PM schedules. Followed all safety rules and OSHA regulations. CERTIFICATIONS – Registered with TDLR
Mighty Terms 2
Neotherms and LC
Moises E. Molina High School
Copper fin 2
Bell & Gossett
Mountain View College
- Associate of Applied Science Degree (Currently Pursuing)