Experienced Finance Director with a goal of employing seasoned strategies to
facilitate a firm’s growth and efficiency.
336. 909. 0320
Financial Director (July 2010–Present)
PressClean USA, Kernersville, NC
• Responsible for the oversight and delivery of annual budgets, expenditure tracking, cost analysis, operating budgets and long-range financial plans.
• Implemented new corporate financial procedures to ensure best practice.
• Manage data analysis by assessing key performance indicators, risks, and objectives.
• Responsible for the financial planning and management of projects
• Coordinate directly with our CPA each quarter and provide all necessary information at year-end to assist in Tax Preparation.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare reports for presentation to executives and the board of directors.
Inventory Controller (June 2009–July 2010)
Nonni’s Food Company, Yadkinville, NC
• Verified inventory computations and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
• Enforced proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
• Controlled logistics and operations of storage, shipments, and distributed goods.
• Maintained records of inventory and expenditures Executive Assistant to CEO (August 2007–May 2009)
T. Paul Company, Advance, NC
• Made travel arrangements and maintained CEO's schedule and agenda.
• Planned and coordinate dfundraising events, luncheons, and board meetings on behalf of the CEO.
• Managed finances, corporate document records, and database systems. Accounts Payable Manager (June 2005– June 2007)
The Budd Group, Winston-Salem, NC
• Recorded all invoices for all Budd Group facilities and keep accurate records of transactions.
• Coordinated and prepare payments for all invoices to meet due dates.
• Coordinated with vendors to resolve discrepancies and issues. Human Resources Specialist (September 2003– June 2005) The Budd Group, Winston-Salem, NC
• Administered the job application process for all three branches within the company.
• Coordinated with different department managers to ensure the best fit for the candidate.
• Managed ordering of uniforms and needed items throughout the office.
• Maintained the renewal of all security officers’ annual registration cards within the state of NC.
and Profit Analysis
Research & Strategy
Agility and Flexibility
Vendor Relations and Negotiation
for $25 million+
Introduced job-costing which
reduced waste and increased
profits by 7%
Created a training program for
IBM software and implemented
training in 50 branches
Master’s of Business
University of Phoenix
Bachelor’s of Science in Business
University of Phoenix