***** ******** **, ********** *****, MI 48335
Phone: (413)317–2219 firstname.lastname@example.org
In pursuit of a position where I could apply my acquired skills, engineering knowledge and managerial abilities to deliver desirable outcomes for the Organization and add valuable experience, skills to my career. Professional Profile
• Hands on experience in carrying out Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for CAD Models as part of Product Engineering.
• Practice in analyzing Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics of Mechanical products and well-versed with Metallurgical materials selection.
• Exposure in using Alternative Energy Systems for providing Sustainable and Energy Efficient home.
• Pursued Knowledge in Designing of Mechatronic systems for a process which need to be efficient.
• Knowledge in Quality Control and Quality Process Improvement; Certified in “The Quality Green Belt”.
• Hands on experience in setting up Design of Experiments and carrying out Statistical Quality Control over various processes using Minitab.
• Exposure in analysis and selection of Fuel cells for reducing the use of traditional fuels especially in Automobiles.
Key Skills and Knowledge areas
• Experienced in ANSYS 17.2 for effective Finite Element Analysis (FEA) of part production.
• Expertise in AUTOCAD, SOLIDWORKS and SOLIDEDGE ST4, in designing mechanical components and assembling them into single part.
• Hands on experience in Siemens PLM NX 11.0, for determining lifecycle of a mechanical component based on the material which is used.
• Good knowledge in generating BOM, Team Center, MATLab, CATIA v5 and Pro-E wildfire 4.0 designing tools.
• Hands on Experience in using LabView 15, for data collection, charts and graphs.
• Experience with Alternative energy systems cost analysis based on the energy requirement.
• Proficient in Minitab in generating ANOVA, correlation and regression, Hypothesis tests and confidence intervals, Control charts, process capability, Statistical Analysis and measurement system analysis.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office suit, especially like word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop.
• Machine shop experience in using Lathe, CNC, Milling machine, Drill machine, hydraulic press machine, Injection Moulding machine, Welding, Grinding.
• Teamwork, Leadership, and Communication skills evidenced through group projects, extracurricular activities.
Pi Square Technologies, Farmington Hills, MI Jan 2018 to Present Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage and optimize test plans which are to be used for evaluating/ validating client products.
• Involved in developing Design verification plan and report (DVP&R), Design failure mode effect analysis (DFMEA) and Production part approval process (PPAP).
• Executed IQ, OQ, PQ testing procedures for maintaining quality of new designs.
• Review BOMs and EWOs for test ready properties.
• Responsible for creation of Data analysis, and Technical reports, checking of validation documentation and validation test.
SPK Consultants Inc, Sunnyvale, CA July 2017 to Dec 2017 Roles and Responsibilities
• Created and Developed Design blueprints and involved in validating manufacturing process.
• Responsible for developing Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process.
• Involved in maintaining control plan, PFMEA and equipment Documents.
• Analyzed the equipment variation, appraiser variation and part to part variation.
• Implemented the necessary corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) for avoiding non- conformance issues.
• Involved in improving safety and quality of the product and process through continuous inputs from feedback and assessment team.
Design Intern Engineer
Andhra Pradesh Heavy Machinery & Engineering Limited (APHMEL), Vijayawada, India. Sept 2014 – March 2015
Roles and Responsibilities
• Creation and Modification of Machinery part models using SOLIDWORKS and NX – Unigraphics.
• Provided alternative design solutions with analysis.
• Involved in generating BOMs, maintaining of Documentation, and Scheduling of production process.
Section Intern Engineer
Electric Locomotive Shed, Indian Railways, Vijayawada, India. April 2014 - Aug 2014 Roles and Responsibilities
• Involved in monitoring manufacturing process in workshop.
• Interacting with works and helping them in understanding design blueprint and rectified errors.
Stress Analysis of Crane Hook
• Designed a crane hook by using SOLIDWORKS and conducted detailed analysis of crane hook in ANSYS 17.2.
Automated XYZ translation of 3-axis Milling Machine
• As a team leader for 3 persons, we generated 3-D Model of milling machine by using AutoCAD and then developed a .Vb program using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 to control the A u t o m a t i o n of the milling machine with the help of computer interface. Analysis of Stuffing Box
• Designed parts of stuffing box and assembled together by using SOLIDEDGE ST4, then did different mechanical property analysis with different material properties. Finally suggested good material which needed to be used for manufacturing. Energy Efficient Home by using Alternate Energy Systems
• Designed a house plan by using AutoCAD 16, calculated the electrical energy required for entire house.
• Studied how much amount of electrical energy required from Alternate energy systems like solar panels, wind turbines etc., to make designed house to Zero energy efficient home. Stress Analysis of Screw Jack
• Designed parts of Screw jack and assembled them together by using AutoCAD, then did stress analysis with different loading conditions by using MATLAB. Rotary Disc Analysis
• Designed a light weighted rotary disc for golf ball testing machine and analyzed it by using Siemens PLM NX 11.0.
SIX SIGMA (DMAIC)
• Researched importance of utilization of Six Sigma in an organization. Education
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering GPA: 3.64 Western New England University, Springfield, MA Jan 2016 - June 2017 Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering GPA: 3.5 S.R.K Institute of Technology, Affiliated to JNTUK, Vijayawada, India Sep 2011 - April 2015 Certificate
Quality Green Belt Certificate.