JOB APPLIED FOR
Ntsizwa George Sibanyoni CURRICULUM VITAE
I am a hard working individual,always keen to learn. I am not afraid of failure because it is how i improre myself. I can handle working under pressure.
Currently working as a Maintenance Assistant along side Artisan helping with their daily duties.
2016 - 2018 Working for AH FORGINGS(springs). I worked 12 months as Mechanical QC inspector and my duties were:
1.read technical drawings and specification.
2.Monitor operation to ensure that they meet production standard.
3. Recommend adjustment to the production process. 4. Measure products being produced with
rulers,verniers,callipers and micrometers.
5. Discuss inspection results with QC manager.
12 months as Maintenance Assistant and my duties are: 1. Can work with power tools.
2. Help take apart machines, equipments and replace defective parts.
3. Perform routine maintenance.
4. pump installation and alignment.
5. inspect and replace demaged v- belts.
6. fit and assemble flanges and Gaskets.
7. can set and use CO2 welding machine.
8. can set and use Arc welding mschine.
9. can work with Oxy- Acetylene.
2005 - 2015 Work for ELEMENT SIX (springs). I was a machine operator. 2018 - 2018 TECHNICOL SA(Technical senior certificate).currently studying.
2016 - 2016 SEIFSA TRAINING CENTRE(Fitter/Turner). completed and passed all necessary tests.
2015 - 2015 THANDABANTU TRAINING CENTRE( MIG Welding). obtained a certicate.
2014 - 2014 Studied at EKURHULENI SKILLS AND ATISANS TRAINING CENTRE( cnc programming). obtained a certicate. LANGUAGES
2001 - 2001 Studied at TLAMOHA TECHNICAL COLLEGE ( mechanical engineering). completed N1 and N2 in fitting and Mechining. READING AND EXCERCISING.
(011-***-****. (AH FORGINGS).
(011-***-****. (ELEMENT SIX)
(011-***-****. (SEIFSA TRAINING CENTRE).