INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGER
Elburn, IL 281-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.linkedin.com/in/tharrison220/ Dynamic Information Technology (IT) professional offering 10+ years of experience leading key growth initiatives in the IT, oil & energy, and individual & family services industries. Known for delivering innovative solutions and information systems strategies which improve internal and external projects in a fast-paced environment. Proven, progressive career reflecting hands-on leadership qualities with flexible negotiation and communication skills. Highly praised for building and leading highly motivated teams who deliver projects according to plan. CORE COMPETENCIES
● Personnel Management & Coaching
● Network Administration & Disaster Recovery
● IT Project Management & Vendor Management
● Computer Science & Database Administration
● SLA Management & Quality Control
● Project Planning & Budget Management
● Helpdesk Operations & Performance Management
● Enterprise Solution & IS/IT Maintenance
Zones, Inc. 03/2017 – Present
INTEGRATION MANAGER Carol Stream, IL
● Improve team productivity via internally-designed order tracking and networking system, enabling successful delivery of $22M project within budget and on-time.
● Increase quality assurance (QA) success rate to 99.9995%on products delivered to customer after growing team from 18 Techs to 92 over 2-year period.
● Complete rack project 2-weeks prior to delivery, under budget and generating $3.5M in revenue, leading to additionally awarded projects totaling over $100M.
● Develop quality control and project management strategies to support delivery of 86,000 Mac devices to Apple Education Services.
JMK Behavior Services 05/2015 - 02/2017
IT DIRECTOR Arlington Heights, IL
● Delivered support to 100+internal and external users while building and managing 25+ direct reports consisting of Systems Admins, Network Engineers, and Database Admins.
● Revised scheduling system which led to 2%revenue growth due to more efficient project plan and time utilization.
● Saved organization $25K annually via billing system evaluation and rewrite after review of performance KPIs.
● Optimized Apple Mac/iPad support for 26 remote users, while negotiating vendor partnerships valued at $150K. TransCanada Pipeline 02/2012 – 04/2015
IT / AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIST Naperville, IL
● Reduced operation costs by $60K initially and $15K annually via design and delivery of remote access support for team engineering workstations.
● Developed and implemented cyber threat response plan leading to cost avoidance of approximately $700K. TransCanada Pipeline 06/2009 – 01/2012
SERVER TECHNICIAN Houston, TX
● Delivered 24x7x365 on-call support with team while achieving 99.997% server availability for all business-critical local and field infrastructures.
● Managed server operations including Active Directory and Exchange environment support for 5000+users. TransCanada Pipeline 01/2007 – 05/2009
WORKSTATION / TECHNICAL LEAD Houston, TX
● Migrated 1,300 users for Active Directory as Team Lead, assisting with installation of 1,500+ workstations in U.S. EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
GENERAL STUDIES Texas A&M University Galveston, TX 12/2017 PMP PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL COURSE 06/2016 DHS CERTIFICATION DHS CYBERSECURITY COURSE Atlanta, GA 08/2013