Tarek Salah Salama
* ***** **** **, - ****** Mohamed - Faisal
Personal Information :
Date of birth : 25/03/1992
Military services : Completed
Marital status : Married
Nationality : Egyptian
- Bachelor Degree in Low – Cairo University (2013). Work Experience :
1- Data Entry Al Gamaa Computer Office Full time 1/7/2009 till 1/7/2011
- Typing, proofreading, and preparing different kinds of documents (The office provided publishing services to students and professors of Cairo University. The main work load was basically processing scientific researches and academic books). Provided all kinds of publishing related services (typing, formatting, proofreading, finalizing, and printing). In 2 years, I could provide professional publishing services to hundreds of students and professors.
2- Data Entry Dar Al Naskh Al Sareaa Full time 1/7/2011 till 1/10/2017
- Typing, proofreading, and preparing different kinds of documents (mostly legal documents, scientific researches, academic books, and others) into a final, camera-ready layouts for printing and publishing using different kinds of software packages (including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Publisher,
- Providing technical support and maintenance to the machines used in the publishing process (computers, copying machines, scanners and printers).
- Besides Performing text processing duties mentioned above I was responsible for the administration of the work of the office, where I supervised the work of 3 text processing clerks, and provided procurement, budgeting, and other supervisory and administrative services. 3- Data Entry Specialist Jobzella (Project) Full time 1/10/2017 till 15/5/2018
- Designing and editing an English Course over an online system for a third-party (Linguaphone group).
- I was responsible for the administration of the work of the department, where I supervised the work of 7 data entry specialist.
- We were responsible for entering text, images and videos and designing the whole course from the beginning to the end of it.
4- Senior Data Entry BRANTU Full time 15/5/2018 till now
- Collect, Search, Create the products details.
- Take care of products details and developing descriptions.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards.
- Responding to information requests from authorized members.
- Troubleshoot data-related problems .
5- Data Entry Specialist Naem Zaki Office Part time 1/11/2016 till now
- Typing, proofreading, and preparing different kinds of documents (legal documents) 6- Data Entry Specialist English Information Technology Part time 1/9/2018 till now
- Typing, proofreading, and preparing different kinds of documents (legal documents) Language :
- English : Fluent
- Google Adwords Certification.
- Digital Marketing Course at AUC.
Personal Skills :
- Working with team and alone as well.
- Working under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to solve problems which be faced in business. Hobbies :
- Learning about new technologies in the computers field.
Being a member of a has family of publishers given me the opportunity to experience state-of-the-art, highly professional text processing and publishing techniques before I even pass my childhood. I have learned typing when I was 11 years old, and became a professional text processor when I was 16. Working in a family owned businesses (Dar Al Naskh Al Sareaa Office) has given me a wide range of experience in typing (approximately 80 words per minute in Arabic and 65 words per minute in English), proofreading, editing, and finalizing all kinds of complicated documents (books and scientific researches full of tables, graphs, and complicated footnotes, besides the regular legal documents, using a variety of software packages, especially Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word).
Moving to Al Gamaa Computer Office (right next to Cairo University) has fulfilled the purpose of gaining more experience in the field of text processing and publishing. I had the opportunity to work on totally different kinds of documents, such as academic books (Bio- Chemistry books was the most challenging) and more specialized scientific researches (typing and preparing Masters and PhD projects).
The Working on such specialized kinds of documents for approximately 10 years has enriched and sharpened my experience, which would greatly add more value to work of your office.
Since working on such advanced documents requires updated skills, I have started using professional publishing applications to produce high-end publications. I have a very good experience using search engines to perform detailed researches and studies; I also have a very good experience using all versions of Microsoft Windows operating system. Being a professional text processor for many years helped me gain a great experience in electronically and physically archiving documents, using different manual and automatic methods to do so. Besides that I have a good experience maintaining and updating databases related to archiving different versions of documents.