LEAD Central Scheduling Dispatcher - Sunoco Logistics
Drexel Hill, PA
secure a professional position, utilizing my extensive knowledge and expertise in Communications, Logistics, and Customer Care. All of my experience was obtained while working in the Railroad, Telecommunications, Food Service, Healthcare, Construction, and Government sectors. Willing to relocate
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
LEAD Central Scheduling Dispatcher
Sunoco Logistics - Newtown Square, PA
October 2016 to Present
Schedules Crude Oil drivers to pick up loads in a timely manner, make sure producers urgent needs were met.
Job Duties include, but not limited to the following: Direct, daily Supervision of drivers and scheduling of deliveries.
• Ensure proper use of resources from all Carriers dispatched.
• Maintain & update dispatch software from a user perspective to include administration and assist with training of new employees on processes.
• Cost control awareness; ensure productivity among drivers, report opportunities for improvement.
• Work with Terminal Manager to maximize assets and productivity.
• Emergency response & incident documentation of delivery issues.
• Ensure employees transmit customer billing information accurately and on time.
• Develop relationships with customers in all areas, be proactive to help them.
• Work around Supply interruptions to minimize impact to customer.
• Use of GPS system to track deliveries and drivers.
• Dispatch delivery drivers, update & make changes as conditions warrant.
• Attend area meetings to obtain feedback from drivers on performance of dispatch function, be part of the process to develop changes and implement suggestions. Work hand in hand with channel partners to ensure dispatch goals are being realized. (# of days supply on hand / lowest cost supplier for unbranded sites).
• Also make sure drivers records Stay current on all regulatory changes with D.O.T. Texas Railroad Commission, D.E.Q. and other State and Local Government Agencies. Purchases all Tags and Permits for Crude Oil Trucks. Maintain all D.O.T. Driver Qualification files for Crude Trucking and Pipeline. Filed state reports for Michigan, Texas & Louisiana. Filed Fuel Tax reports for Tax Department. Lead Dispatcher Coordinator
Norfolk Southern-Thoroughbred Direct Intermodal Services - Plymouth Meeting, PA September 2014 to September 2016
Direct and coordinate the safe movement of railroad traffic on a specified territory from a central and/or regional location. Primary Activities and Responsibilities includes Ensuring compliance with all railroad rules, procedures, and regulations for safety, operations and the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA),also Direct and coordinate railroad traffic, issue permits and authorities, monitor all rail movements and maintain computerized records of all activities, Know assigned territory and keep informed of changes in the physical characteristics, Maintain familiarity with scheduled trains, destinations, times of arrivals and departures Communicate with personnel on weather or any environmental conditions affecting train movement Coordinate movement of trains according to operating plan and customer needs, Monitor train and track movements Report alleged violations of operating rules and any irregularity relating to the movement of trains. Plan in advance for smooth and effective movement of priority trains, trains containing hazardous material or restricted shipments, and meets/passes to avoid unnecessary delays.
Dispatch Service Coordinator
Universal Atlantic Systems - Broomall, PA
July 2013 to August 2014
Processes work orders and other job-related paperwork for company products/services. Troubleshoots service and equipment problems via telephone/email with customers to assist resolving any ongoing issues with services. Handles over 400 account per month working with all internal departments, field technicians and Corporations while coordinating scheduling of parts and dispatching manpower thru in house technicians, and/or subcontractors to ensure resolution of any service related issues Dispatcher Support Supervisor
Hotwire Communications Bala Cynwood, PA
September 2012 to July 2013
Direct six-member dispatch team to provide most cost efficient customer support. Provide on-going training to dispatch team to maintain optimal quality ratings. Monitor all field technician calls-for- service to ensure contract obligations are met. Serve as liaison between customer service department and field technicians to produce safe, prompt and accurate delivery of service per stated agreements. Communicate operational needs to senior management. Dispatcher/Operations Manager
Thompson's Trucking - Blackwood, NJ
June 2012 to August 2012
Position entailed day to day routing and operations of Thompson's Trucking Fleet of over 30 Tri-axle vehicles, and 25 drivers. Job also required maintaining drivers record logs, per DOT standards, as well as daily Service logs with on- site mechanics. Filled out Daily reports for truck routing, also client's material orders, while adhering to SOP safety and hazmat compliance regulations. Position required on call status 24 hours a day, and Saturdays. I was main liaison between Clients and drivers providing up to the minute routing, along with superb customer service to make sure customer's products and materials was delivered in a timely and efficient manner. Dispatcher
Quench USA Inc
February 2011 to April 2012
Provided courteous, efficient, and quality service to customers and technicians via telephone and/or internet. Worked under general
supervision in a fast-paced environment to handle installations and service problems. Answers and responds to a high volume of telephone calls
from customers and technicians inquiring about company products, and service requests Schedules product installations and service appointments. Uses computerized routing system to obtain service availability dates and to schedule appointments. Processes work orders and other job-related paperwork for company products/services. Troubleshoots service and equipment problems over the telephone with customers and resolves issues or escalates to next level.
Interacts with peers, supervisors, and managers across departments to resolve customer issues. Uses empowerment skills to analyze a situation to resolve issues. Customer Support Specialist
Medco Health Solutions - Charlotte, NC
September 2009 to February 2011
Position entails customer
service for Medco's members and vendors. Providing technical web support, along with explanation of benefits to members, including analytical
problem solving, along with but not limited to the resolution of issues, and order status of Medco's products, and services. Responsible for making sure Medco's patrons are receiving correct medication to treat
diagnosis, or therapy prescribed. Role consists of daily correspondence with doctor offices, patients, and pharmacists via email. Also works as liaison between shipping vendors UPS, USPS, and FedEx to clear any
problems that will prohibit members from not receiving they're medication. All medications shipped thru various channels must meet, and qualify for Federal Guidelines adhered to by the FDA, And Insurance
Dispatcher /Logistics Coordinator
Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated Company - Charlotte, NC November 2004 to March 2009
Responsible for supervising hourly employees and executing production and logistics plans and overall operations of assigned area/shift to include: conforming to warehouse selection,Freight protocol, Dispatch, Inventory control,
Shipping and Receiving, Merchandising, Production, Quality Assurance, Safety and Regulatory compliance. Position comprised of the transmittal of protected information thru various software and systems.
• Reported to the Vice President of Distributions for Southeast US Territory.
• Supervised the execution of production and logistics plans through operators and other hourly labor in production and warehouse functions.
• Responsible for the up to live Routing and Scheduling of 11 branches in Coke's delivery system,within the 9 state territories while keeping in compliance with DOT regulations, and guidelines as it pertains to Driver Logs.
Inside Sales Representative - Evaluated existing customer bases, and developed ways to enhance growth, and profits thru maximized case sales
replenishment and volume control based on numerical data.
• Educated and developed rapport with internal/external customers and promoted partnerships by seeking feedback and responding to customer requests.
• Responsible for marketing and merchandising of all Coke's brand in NC, SC, and Georgia thru all correspondence
• Implementation merchandising of franchise performance information and Store Demographics
• Position entailed of over 300 of CCBCC's clients per week Customer Support /Dispatcher
Time Warner Cable - Charlotte, NC
2000 to 2004
Position entails but not limited
routing of all of TWC's Service and Installation technicians for Cable, High-speed Internet, and Telephony issues. Customer service based position, worked in a Call Service Center where heavy focus was on resolving customer complaints, stemming from communications outages by
examining deterrent issues resulting in loss or failure of equipment., missed appointments, resolving and troubleshooting system quandaries, using problem solving skills while providing courteous, efficient and quality service to the customer in a fast paced environment.
Inside Communications Representative
Bellsouth - Charlotte, NC
1999 to 2000
Worked in a Customer
Care support center where my inside sales skills in communications was used to develop consumer-based solutions for high speed internet, home telephone, and wireless services. Analyze, interpret, and provide recommendations of services to new and existing customers businesses, and vendors. Education
USMC School of Electronics Communications - 29 Palms, CA 1992 to 1993
Warren County High School
1989 to 1992
AS400, Excel, EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS, Lotus Notes, mapping Additional Information
Robust experience in Morse Code, Sat Communications, UHF and VHF Radios, MS,TMW, TMS, Maximo, Microsoft Outlook, Access, Excel, and Word, Lotus Notes, SAP, SharePoint, and Road show grid mapping, AT&T Fleet Mapping, and over 9 years AS400 system experience, also SIX Sigma certified (GreenBelt)
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Member of the VFW # 131