Floor, Room Number-7, Mumbai-400003
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Seeking a challenging career in Human Resources with a progressive organization which will help me utilize my skills, abilities and Knowledge in management while contributing to the development of the organisation. QUALIFICATION:
of the final year
in Home Science
Degree with the
“Hotel Front Office
the expertise in
Bai. B. S.
• Also pursued Value Added Course in Workstation Design and Applied Ergonomics which has given me basic knowledge about importance of a good workplace design that is helpful in any organization/industry to increase productivity. WORK EXPERIENCE:
Ramada Plaza Palm Grove Hotel (Oct – Nov ’15)
• Acquired vast knowledge of the various procedures of a hospitality industry.
• Interacted with customers, clients and guests which further improved my communication skills and made me more confident.
• Contributed positively to the housekeeping department throughout my 3 week tenure.
• Acquired supervisory skills by observing and keenly participating in the day to day operations along with senior supervisors.
• Gained working knowledge of Property management software by working at the housekeeping control desk.
Worked as Admin/HR/Accounts/Projects/Manager (Aug ’16 to July ‘17)
• Gained vast knowledge of the various HR strategies and recruited and identified promising candidates in the field of IT.
• Analyzing the requirement of organization and analyze the quality people and contact them through phone,Email.
• Recruit the candidates and perform various recruitment steps.Efficient in interviewing and assessing the people and manpower planning, recruitment, developing employee welfare programmes, developing and implementing disciplinary policies,final settlement of employees.
• Preparing offer letters, employment contract and job descriptions, completing joining Formalities and documentation.
• Keeping track of Confirmation, Appraisals, and Increments of employees.
• Efficient in communicating well in written and verbal both.
• Sourcing CVs from various channels such as referencing, company’s own database, Job Portals i.e. Monster, Naukri, indeed,shine,superjobs etc
• Providing timely feedback to the consultancy and to the candidates on their interview.
• Also gained knowledge in project management; interacted with clients face to face, over the telephone as well as through emails. New project ID creation on confirmation, payment verification on completion of project with client etc.
• Payroll and transfer of salary to the employee's, service tax compilation and payment on quarterly basis to the government.
2) Talent Discoveri Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Associate (Operations and Research) (October‘17 till date)
• Maintaining the master trackers of the company’s database and updating the same on a regular basis.
• Interview Line-up, Interview coordination and other administration work.
• Calling candidates for introductory calls post interview and also making feedback calls with regards to their interaction with the recruiter.
• Also responsible for CV Conversions and sending the interview schedules to the candidates.
• Internal Hiring and conducted face to face interviews as and when required.
• Also involved in processes like conducting induction for the new joiners and training them for their job responsibilities.
• Has also been a part of Training programme that was organized by the company. ACTIVITIES AND HONOURS:
• An active member in the Rotaract Club of Mumbai Downtown.
• Have been participating in various community services and have contributed to the society by various projects collectively by organizing the same.
• Participated in the annual CRM market put up by the students which have helped me to enhance my marketing skills and made me have a basic knowledge of planning and execution of different marketing strategies for earning profit. OTHER Contributed Activities: to the community by being a part of Lifelong Learning and Extension Programme by interacting with children and teaching them basic English and also participated in the annual extension Programme ‘UDAAN’ for the purpose of creating awareness. COMPUTER SKILLS:
• Have been constantly updating my knowledge by internet surfing.
• Have also learnt the basics in Wordpress on how to add videos to a website when it is on developing server.
• Knowledge with Microsoft Office softwares like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and
Shall Be provided upon request