DHYNE JOY L. MANIAPAO
Belleza St., Mohon, Talisay City Cebu Philippines 6045
• Highly proficient English speaker and writer
• Bookkeeping skills
• Organizational skills
• Discretion and confidentiality are super important
• Strong online research skills
• Strong administrative skills
• Well organized and able to work well under pressure
• Willing to work full time 8 hours a day - US PST
• Amenable to start immediately
• Highly punctual
• Able to communicate problems and solutions effectively
• Always have a great attitude and willing to learn
HOPE4CANCER INSTITUTE, California, USA
Bookkeeper / Data Specialist / Analyst (Part Time only) April – June 2018
• Prepared the monthly expenses of the team
• Organized the files of the expenses on weekly basis
• Prepared / Followed Up invoices
• Monitored payables
• Updated and maintained patients’ information daily.
• Filled up/Analyzed the scores of admission, exit and home patient surveys.
• Prepared PowerPoint presentations and graphs
• Organized the database of patients in MS Excel spreadsheets, Google Drive
• Sent emails to patients to update and follow up schedules for aftercare
• Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
• Maintains historical records by filing documents
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
GREAT SCOTT CAREERS, INC., New York, USA
Bookkeeper / Associate Recruiter (Part Time only) January – December 2017
• Updated Job Order list and Client Email List.
• Updated candidates’ records/notes.
• Resume submissions to clients.
• Appointment setting for job interviews.
• Followed up / Respond with clients and candidates through calls and emails.
• Researched for candidates in LinkedIn and other social media.
• Sent mass emails to clients and candidates.
• Received calls from clients and candidates
• Assist in setting up all meetings
• Manage a contact list
• Organize calendars
• Perform market research
• Create presentations, as assigned
• Prepare spreadsheets and keep online records
• Make travel arrangements
• Miscellaneous projects from time to time
DNA BEHAVIOUR, (Australia/New Zealand) P/L
Bookkeeper / Business Associate (Part Time only) June 2014 – October 2015
• Lead generation/Online Research/Data mining using MS Excel spreadsheets
• Data entry in Salesforce
• Sent emails to DNA clients
NON – ONLINE EXPERIENCE:
CLEVELAND CLINIC ABU DHABI, Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Food Service Caregiver, November 29, 2015 – March 21, 2018
Central Philippine University - Iloilo, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management, 2012 - 2013
MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point, PC Recruiter, Skype, Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, MS Picture Manager, Live Drive, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Survey Monkey, Zoho, Zendesk, Slack, Zoom, Airtable, Dropbox, Quickbooks
• Stable internet connection (Globe Broadband 5mbps and PLDT Fiber 3mbps)
• Desktop and Laptop with UPS, Power Bank and extra batteries
• Quiet room to work with no distractions or background noises whatsoever
• Up to date computer system with a minimum of Windows 10
• Perfectly working headset and webcam