Dear Hiring Manager,
I am applying for a position in the content writing or editor field. Based on the posted description, I believe I am qualified for the position and would be a good addition to your team. I want a job interview at your earliest convenience. Please see my job resume attached. I can be contacted by the number and email listed on my job resume.
340 MCNAIR RD
Havana, FL 32333
I am looking for a position in the content writing or editor field. I want to use my writing, editing, and research skills to help your company grow. I believe my purpose in life is to get people from point A to point B and explain complex concepts. I am a writer and I want to make your business better. SKILLS
• Type 40WPM
• Intermediate communication skills
• Can write and edit job resume effectively
• Produce writing content for fantasy, story, news, lifestyle, technical, business information, philosophy, science, history, and business advertisements
• Can write about many different topics for articles
• Write business information effectively
• Can edit any document
• Edit articles quickly
• Edit documents quickly
• Edit blog posts accurately
• Can write story scripts for movie, normal life, and fantasy
• Can write sentences, paragraphs, and articles in different formats
• Write business advertisements effectively
• Connect points in an article
• Can write articles, essays, and research papers accurately
• Can write blog post for any topic
• Can write story concepts for news, science, fantasy, lifestyle, adult content, history, and normal life
• Create headlines, subheads, and photo captions for different topics
• Write feature stories for lifestyle, news, history, science, normal life, and adult content
• Can write paragraphs in causal tone and business tone
• Can write in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person
• Detect grammar errors easily
• Perform deep business research to find good business information
• Summarize data fast
• Type with both hands
• Write for a long period of time
• Enter any information accurately and precisely
• Read and explain information quickly
• Simplify any complex data
• Simply any complex text
• Follow written directions closely
• Keep information confidential
• Can spot useless information quickly
• Report problems with data
• Pay extreme attention to detail
• Master of research and explaining
• Comfortable with looking at large amounts of data
• Can send information with email accurately and neatly
• Can organize any document with precision
• Write instructions for technical and business information precisely
• Create powerpoint, excel, and word documents accurately
• Can simplify training materials easily
• Write sentences that are readable and smooth
Content Writer/Researcher 05/2018-current
• Write articles about science, psychology, lifestyle, and history.
• Perform research for topics assigned.
• Research information on different topics daily.
• Write 40 to 60 topics weekly.
• Write 300 words for each topic given.
• Finish assignments by a deadline.
• Write APA reference for each assignment.
• Edit documents that need to be edited.
• Use email to send information.
• Use email to ask questions.
• Write all emails neatly.
• Organize documents.
Freelance Writer 04/2014-current
• Write articles for business, lifestyle, travel, science, technical, history, and health.
• Write articles in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person.
• Write business advertisements for different companies.
• Write business information for different companies.
• Summarize articles for different clients.
• Find websites to find clients.
• Find job websites to find clients.
• Produce writing content for clients.
• Edit writing content for clients.
• Write story scripts for movie, comic, fantasy, and normal life.
• Write stories for fantasy and normal life.
• Write blog posts for different topics.
• Negotiate price for clients.
• Follow directions from clients precisely.
• Edit all documents needed.
• Write about different topics for start up companies.
• Write story concepts for fantasy and normal life. EDUCATION
Bachelor Degree 08/2016-current
• English Major, Minor in Accounting: (english writing, english grammar, accounting, research, history, philosophy, writing with precision, following written directions closely, writing with accuracy, and writing consistently) Florida SouthWestern State College
Associate Degree 06/2013-05/2016
• General Education Major: (writing, basic math, algebra, intermediate algebra, pretty-calculus, history, philosophy, movie history, general biology) East Lee County High School
High School Diploma 04/2009-06/2010
• General Education
[CEO of elearningflashcards.com]
Employer of Truman Grant