** **** **** *****, **********, CT 06013 • 860-***-**** • email@example.com Seeking to expand my horizons, use my work and life experiences to help a company reach its objectives and goals. I have a passion for positive interactions and outcomes, while providing top level customer service to internal and external customers. Possess a passion to provide leadership and coaching to those seeking help, fostering a positive atmosphere and attitude with exceptional results. Excellent organizational, time management and process creation skills. Strong oral and written communication skills, including a high level of comfort with all members of management, peers, customers and vendors. KEY EXPERTISE
• Project Management
• Sales & Customer Service
• Travel Management
• Trade Show Management
• Performed cost analysis for a $1,000,000 office relocation. Managed the renovation and physical move. Sourced office furnishings, working with the landlord.
• Reduced overhead 15% by establishing new processes and vendor contracts for office supplies and employee benefits.
• Provided travel management assistance for CEO, Director of Operations and customers.
• Adept at traveling internationally and domestically for customer visits and marketing events.
• Collaborated with graphic artist to produce design for booths as large as 20 x 20 at domestic and international industry trade shows. Provided sales, and customer service support during tradeshows. CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
GLOBAL JET SERVICES • AVON, CT 2016 - 2018
Researched and established contacts with international customers to form partnerships within Asia, Australia and Europe. Coached sales team to increase international sales by 17% year over year. OFFICE MANAGER / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
GLOBAL JET SERVICES • WEATOGUE/AVON, CT 2009 - 2016 Increased employee engagement by offering more benefits, while lowering company costs. Established a hiring and onboarding process that decreased employee turnover and elevated employee morale. High attention to detail.
• Established company office management manual to create employee self-sufficiency for better time management, and devote more time to manage other office and executive issues.
• Directed staff meetings and employee communication. Scheduled executive meetings, conference calls etc. Arranged domestic and international travel including applicable visas.
• Negotiated with interesting and unique venues, to arrange and organize annual, week-long company meeting and events for 40 employees plus spouses on and off site.
• Implemented employee engagement plan by organizing and coordinating different corporate activities and internal recognition.
Page 2 of 2
GLOBAL JET SERVICES • SIMSBURY, CT January 2007 – March 2009 Inside sales; conducted phone calls with current and prospective customers ensuring contract finalization and customer satisfaction. Providing superior customer service in a timely fashion. Increased sales by 30% and avoided an employee layoff.
• Researched and found new markets to successfully enter the international market. TEACHER
WAPPINGERS SCHOOL DISTRICT • WAPPINGERS FALLS, NY September 2002 – August 2004 Developed and implemented lesson plans to meet N.Y. State curriculum objectives. Guided 7th and 8th grade English students to be more analytical by using real world materials such as newspapers and documentaries in conjunction with standard core state curriculum.
• Fostered an atmosphere, challenging students to take accountability and to define and reach their own success. Communicated with students, administrators and parents to ensure positive outcomes for all students.
Masters in Business Administration • 2010
University of Phoenix Phoenix, AZ
Bachelor of Arts, English & Education dual major • 2001 Marymount College Tarrytown, NY
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Gold Medal Recipient: Excellence in Education
Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce
Member: Toastmasters International
Certificate: Aviation Interpersonal Maintenance Management (AIMM) Certificate: Human Resources for Newly Assigned HR Personnel Certificate: Human Factors in Aviation
Certificate: Project Management for the Aviation Professional