Seeking a position where my knowledge and skills will benefit your company. To acquire a new career, expand upon my previous experience and skill, and continue to build experience and knowledge in order to improve myself and enrich my potential employer.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFIC
Charles A. Lancaster
5009 Creighton Dr.
New Iberia La. 70560
Mechanical Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. Prolific in machinist aptitudes.
Customer and Personal Service Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Skilled in both metal and wood operations, including both set-up and operations of CNC Hurco & HASS Milling Machines, Wadkin Power Molder, 24” Powermaster Planer and Oliver Edger.
Proven dependability with willingness to put forth extra effort required to complete the job.
Self-starter who learns new tasks and procedures quickly.
Team player that is available to help whenever necessary.
Performing for or Working Directly with the Public Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
Machinist CNC – Quality Control
Beacon Machine Services LLC 4-16-18 to 8-6-18
Cajun Harley-Davidson 10/17 to 3/18
. Deliver new & used motorcycles & maintence.
Snack bar manager
State of Michigan, Department of Human Services, Allegan, MI
02/2014 to 09/2015
Snack bar manager & trainer of people to run & manage of small business.
Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
American Iron, Jension, MI
04/2013 to 08/2013
repair or adjust motorcycle subassemblies, such as forks, transmissions, brakes, or drive chains, according to specifications.
Replace defective parts, using hand tools, arbor presses, flexible power presses, or power tools.
Connect test panels to engines and measure generator output, ignition timing, or other engine performance indicators.
Listen to engines, examine vehicle frames, or confer with customers to determine nature and extent of malfunction or damage.
Reassemble and test subassembly units.
Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, or generators.
Remove cylinder heads and grind valves to scrape off carbon and replace defective valves, pistons, cylinders, or rings, using hand and power tools.
Repair or replace other parts, such as headlights, horns, handlebar controls, gasoline or oil tanks, starters, or mufflers.
Disassemble subassembly units and examine condition, movement, or alignment of parts, visually or using gauges.
Hammer out dents and bends in frames, weld tears and breaks; then reassemble frames and reinstall engines.
Rapid Line Co.
CNC TOOL & DIE 11/2006-10/2011
Customized progams on CNC Hurco Milling Machines & Hass mills and Laths . Operate and controlled for
Tool & Die work with CNC machiney.
Repair/Remodel Homes 08/2003 – 11/2006
• Proficient in all aspects of building including framing, finishing, and masonry.
• Familiar with local building codes and requirements.
CNC Machinist Micro Manufacturing Inc. 08/2003 - 11/2003
• Operated CNC Hurco Milling Machine, machining parts to specifications.
• Assembled cutting tools/inserts as specified to obtain desired part configuration.
• Loaded control media including disks, tapes, or punch cards and entered commands to retrieve pre-programmed machine instructions from data base.
• Manipulated controls and entered commands to index cutting tools to specified set point in order to start machine.
• Observed/listened to machine operation malfunctions, notified supervision of any discrepancies or made necessary adjustments according to specifications.
• Measured work piece for conformance to specifications using measuring instruments such as micrometer calipers, dial indicators, and gauges.
• Changed cutting tools and location of workpiece during machining process as specified in setup instructions.
Rough Cut Mill Machine Opeartor 01/2000 - 03/2003
• Prepared lumber in rough cut form to be finished as furniture pieces.
• Examined materials and products for defects, finish, grade, and accuracy of dimension using measuring instruments.
CNC Hurco Mill Operator 02/1999 - 08/1999
• Set-up and operated CNC-Hurco and Dynapath milling machines to perform machine functions. Included cutting, drilling, milling, reaming, boring, and broaching utilizing knowledge of machine tool capabilities, machinability of material, and shop math.
• Read and interpreted blueprints, planning sheets, sketches, and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, setup procedures, control seating, and machining methods and sequences.
• Calculated and set machine controls to required cutting depth, speed, feed, and coolant flow.
• Monitored display and machine operation to detect malfunctions, stopping machine and adjusting as needed.
J&R Automation Inc.
CNC Hurco Mill Operator 11/1993 -12/1998
• Customized programs on CNC Hurco Milling Machine. Operated and controlled for quality products.
• Setup and operated Hurco Mill to perform custom manufacture of parts.
• Read and interpret blueprints in order to troubleshoot, calculate controls, and set controls.
• Monitored and maintained machine.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATES:
• Thompson MTEC-6364 136th Ave Pvt. Holland MI. 49424
- Introduction to Computer
- Microsoft Office -Word 2002, PowerPoint 2002
• Controlled Measuring Machine - GRCC – 6364 136th Ave. Pvt. Holland MI. 49424
• CNC Hurco Certificate, CNC Hurco School- Grand Rapids
• Certificate of Machine Technologies, State Tech. Center.
Certificate, State of Michigan Motor Cycle Mechanic.
KVCC  Kalamazoo, Michigan.
• Diploma, Otsego Public High School
References available upon request.