** *** ******, *****, ***** France
Email: email@example.com / Tel: +33-629****** J-1 Visa holder starting January 2018
Hard worker, open minded and competitive, I will graduate from a Master 2 in Export Management in July 2019. Looking to pursue a career in Business Development with an international dimension. EDUCATION:
ESCE University (International Business School) Graduation in July 2019 Specialization in Export Management
Managerial courses, Human Resources, Company’s finance, Export Mode, Marketing, Business Development Strategy, Negotiation Strategies (in French, English and Spanish), International Finance, Portfolio Analysis, Marketing and sales development, Inter-organizational management. WORK EXPERIENCE:
Customer Advisor, Lacoste, Paris, France September 2017-Feb 2018
• Sales advisor for the customers on the sales’ area.
• Organization of the sales area, in charge of the merchandising Market Study Intern, Profine UK, Birmingham, UK June-November 2016
• Market studies, researches of partners/distributors to work with on the new product.
• Business development, implementation of a new product in a new market. Market Study Intern, L’Orangerie de Paris, Paris, France January-February 2016
• Study of opportunitites for the possible implementation in the US.
• Research of local partners and providers
President, Tennis Association of ESCE, Paris, France January-May 2016
• Management of members, organization trainings and schedule of matches
• Research of sponsors in order to raise funds for a large event/competition Marketing Intern, Association Française des Managers de la Diversité (AFMD), Paris, June-August 2015
• Creation of a communication tool for the association: built a “calendar of diversity” for the year 2016 and sold to many of the companies members of the association. SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Language: Fluent in French (Native Language), English and Spanish Computer: Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Mac OS Univers, Photoshop Interpersonal: Organized, competitive, excellent team spirit, great communication skills EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Tennis competition in France, 15+ hours of weekly training while maintaining a full time academic schedule. Continuing tennis competitions on my free time since my entry at the University.