Barrett S. Geibel
573-***-**** Linn, MO 65051
State Technical College of Missouri, Linn, MO. ( January 2014-August 2018) Associate of Applied Science in Network Systems Technology, graduated August 2018 Columbia College, Columbia, MO. ( September 2008-December 2011) Associate of Applied Science in General Studies.
● CCENT Certified
● Adept at network design, routing and switching, Network Security, and WAN network concepts.
● Skilled in cable management, wiring, and physical network design.
● Extensive Customer Service and telephone experience
● Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
● Excellent Typing Speed (~70 WPM)
● Experience in Leadership and Small Group management
● Over ten years of experience with computer maintenance and assembly, both in a personal and a small business setting.
● Experience in basic programming languages (C++, assembly)
● Two years Management experience
McDonald’s, L inn, MO (October 2016-September 2018) Shift Manager
Supervising shift manager, primarily managing kitchen and grill departments. Experience managing employees, supplies, and maintaining food safety standards. STCM Summer Internship, Linn, MO (June 2015-August 2015) IT Department
Duties included installing OS and all necessary software, cable management, and maintaining inventory counts of electronic equipment. Integral Resources, Inc, Columbia, MO (July 2013-November 2013) Telephone Operator
Called potential donors for Democratic Congressional Committees and political organizations.
East Gate Foods, Columbia, MO (September 2012-June 2013) Store Clerk
Operated sales registers, stocked shelves on receiving days; prepared and served hot food during lunch hours; cleaned dishes and mopped floors. Schnucks Markets Inc., Columbia, MO ( October 2005-January 2012) Cashier, Multiple Departments
Operated sales registers and assisted customers with self-checkout terminals; assisted in unloading and stocking merchandise; worked for Floral and Frozen Food departments. References available upon request