* + years of work experience of which five years in Banking operations and one and half years in ERP.
Certified in SAP – FI module, through B1C Consultants Chennai. Completed in July 2012.
Certified in SAAS model ERP of Ramco systems called RamcoOn Demand ERP and 3 I infotech’s ERP
Handled ERP implementation
Handled large volume inward forex remittances (up to 1400 transactions per day) and has maintained zero tolerance level for one month in Straight through transactions in FC remittances.
Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer norms for opening of new banking accounts in India.
Working knowledge on submission of periodical STAT and NRD CSR return on foreign currency remittances to Reserve Bank of India.
Handling customization of ERP implementation in Finance and HR modules.
Preparing and submitting periodical reports to corporate office like expenses report, fixed asset reports, petty cash balance reports,etc.
Knowledge of credit operations like Issuing of Bank Guarantees, preparing MIS reports and operational follow up of stock and debtors statement.
Handling proposal requirements of customers and post sanction documentation activities.
Handled daily reporting of purchases / sales /transfers for various mutual funds.
Individually handled the ISO audit for the mutual fund unit.
Independently handled Monthly Bank Reconciliation statements for various mutual funds schemes. Career Highlights:
Worked as Business Analyst with 3 I Infotech Limited. Worked as a Tax Preparer with Liberty Tax Service. Worked as a Senior Officer – Account services with ABN Amro Bank Worked as a Team leader – Payments Processing with SCOPE International. Worked as an Assistant Manager - Banking operations with Global Trust Bank Limited Worked as a Manager – Mutual Fund operations with Karvy Consultants Limited. Competencies:
Ability to work in and lead a team, work across departments, dependability and strong work ethics, honesty and integrity, good in internal and external communications, financial accuracy, policy adherence and awareness, perseverance and easily adaptable to change.
INFI Pvt. Ltd,Chennai, TN, India Duration: Jan 2011 till March 2012 Completed ERP CONSULTANT ( as part of Contract to Hire agreement) in INFI Pvt. Ltd (Institute For Industry Careers), CHENNAI. The training focused on:
Overview of ERP Methodologies, with an introduction to ERP and the need for ERP.
ERP application across various processes Manufacturing Industry.
Training on the role of Business Analyst .
ERP Implementation Process of SAAS model ERP.
Certified in Ramco Systems Ltd, RODE ( Ramco On Demand ERP) with 80% marks
Trained in ORION – ERP of 3I Infotech Limited.
Worked with 3 I Infotech Limited as Business Analyst – ERP Domain – ORION through the employer INFI Pvt Ltd. The job involves gathering requirements from onsite implementers, preparing review documents according to standard templates, coordinating between Technology team, support team and business unit, for smooth delivery of project. The job Responsibility includes: 1. Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation 2. Participation in system integration tests and user acceptance tests 3. Working in Global IT service environment.
4. Experienced in handling customization requirements in all ERP modules like purchase, sales, inventory, payroll, warehouse and manufacturing.
5. Specialized in implementation of Finance and payroll modules. Liberty Tax Service, Hartford, CT, USA Duration: Jan 2008 till Apr 2008 Worked as a Tax preparer for Individuals. The job involves preparing and filing taxes for customers according to the requirements of the law. The job Responsibility includes: 1. Efficient customer service, reducing the customer waiting time. 2. Preparing the taxes, after collecting the necessary documentation and fees and required forms. 3. Submission of the tax return to Internal Revenue Service (IRS). 4. Follow up of the tax return status and handing the refund checks, if necessary. 5. Responding to telephonic calls.
6. Follow up with customers for incomplete and rejected returns. ABN Amro Bank, Chennai, TN, India Duration: Oct 2005 till Apr 2006 Worked as Senior officer - Accounts Services. The job involves handling the back office function of Corporate Account opening and corporate deposit booking of the entire country operations. Job Responsibility includes: 1. Scrutiny of documents pertaining to opening, modification and closing of accounts. 2. Coordinating with various branches for any discrepancies and ensuring that the accounts are opened as per laid down procedures and regulations.
3. Deposit booking, renewal and foreclosure.
4. Filing of TDS returns with RBI and printing TDS certificates for customers. SCOPE International, Chennai, TN, India Duration: Nov 2003 till Feb 2005 SCOPE International is the back office processing unit of Standard Chartered Bank. Worked as Team Leader, Payments processing unit (India Operations), with 7 staff reporting under me. Job responsibility includes:
1. Processing all inward and outward remittances.
2. Responding to various swift messages pertaining to remittances. 3. Posting and transferring day end balances to People soft General Ledger (customized for SCB) and ensuring reconciliation of daily transactions.
4. Planning for the training programs and monitoring the performance of the staff reporting to me. 5. Handling audit and part of the Quality team (Yellow belt in six sigma). Global Trust Bank Ltd, Chennai, TN, India Duration: Mar 2000 till Nov 2003 Worked as Assistant Manager, Banking operations. Work experience includes: 1. Handling all front office desks.
2. Scrutiny of documents pertaining to opening, modification and closing of accounts -Savings and Deposit.
3. Experience in Retail, Credit and forexoperations. 4. Handling customer grievances.
5. Handling internal and external audit regarding account openings. 6. Issuing Bank Guarantees after proper documentation. 7. Preparing stock and debtors statements for creditline customers and reporting credit utilisation of the branch in accordance with RBI norms.
Karvy Consultants Ltd, Chennai, TN, India Duration: Apr 1999 till Mar 2000 Worked as Manager, Mutual Fund operations. Work experience includes: 1. Reporting of daily transactions for various mutual funds. 2. Liazoning with brokers and reporting for their transactions. 3. Marketing of IPO’s.
PGDBA / MBA (Finance) from Institute for Technology and Management, Chennai. Year 1997-99
BA (Corporate Secretaryship) from Madras University. (University 7th Rank). Year 1994-97.
Post Graduate Diploma in International Business from Pondicherry University. Year 1999-2000.
Completed the Level 1 Tax Preparer certification course, with Liberty Tax Service, Manchester, USA.
Completed the JAIIB examination offered by Indian Institute of Bankers andpursuing theCAIIB examination.
Certified trainer in the Depository operations module of NCFM examination conducted by National Stock Exchange of India.
Name: JAYALAKSHMI B
Date of Birth: 07.12.1976