JEFFREY A. JACKSON
T: 508-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffajackson EDUCATION
Lake Forest College, Lake Forest, Illinois
Bachelor of Arts Business Administration and Economics PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Financial Engines Inc., Boston, MA March 2014 - March 2017 Senior Communications Manager
• Created print and email campaigns for employees of clients to increase awareness of financial planning tools and resources.
• Served as liaison across 6 internal and external departments to ensure consistency in communication with 90% satisfaction rate among clients.
• Collaborated with 6 cross-function teams via Salesforce to launch campaigns to encourage engagement and enrollment.
• Measured and reported the effectiveness of electronic, print, video, face-to-face channels, messaging, tactics/collateral, and other activities, including readership, understanding, and engagement using data analytics; determined and adopted ways for continuous improvement, including 80% email open rate.
• Leveraged the full array of campaign communications vehicles (electronic, print, video, face-to-face, etc.).
• Proactively launched cost-saving initiative that converted 25% of existing print campaigns to email channel while increasing project rollout efficiency by 30% and penetrated new markets.
• Presented weekly communications strategy via PowerPoint to clients during face-to-face and online meetings.
• Transitioned to a new business sector and successfully managed 80 campaigns performing 157% of enrollment forecast.
• Transitioned 100% of clients to updated corporate standards, including new logo and color scheme.
• Implemented new campaign-tracking application to Salesforce increasing productivity by 10%.
• On-boarded 2 contractors to support campaign production improvement by implementing 30% reduction in tasks during project life-cycle.
Fidelity Investments, Smithfield, RI / Marlborough, MA April 2001 - June 2013 Communications Consultant / Account Executive
• Collaborated with 14 clients to develop email and print campaigns to engage employees of clients to prepare for retirement.
• Strategize with clients to develop email and print campaigns by analyzing their organizational culture, audience profiles, communication history, and identification of communication objectives.
• Project managed campaigns by delegating deliverables to cross-function departments, maintaining schedules and updating clients using internal management software ensuring execution of client expectations.
• Negotiated with clients to ensure project success by increasing overall program adoption rate
• Built strategic partnerships with internal teams to ensure communication plans accurately supported goals and opportunities outlined in annual business plan based on client feedback scorecard and success of audience engagement.
• Managed project cycle by performing cost estimation and budgeting up to $1M, and track effectiveness of plans/supporting materials.
• Supported client/plan changes by demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of corporate identity guidelines to ensure consistent image/brand awareness in the marketplace.
• Provided reference material and supporting events surrounding client events and transitions – flyers, events, event planning.