Motivated, ambitious, and M BA collaborative business professional, seeks Organization offering P G
(Profession Growth). P rofessional Industries: B anking, Retail, Healthcare, Retail Collection, Engineering (Data Management - Energy Efficiency), Non-Profit, Manufacturing, Confidential, Natural Food Store & Juice Bar, and Development Center & Daycare (Education). STRENGTHS
Operations ● Leadership ● C ompliance Performance ● T raining/ Development Strategic Planning & Forecasting ● Cross-functional Team Management ● A ccounting T ime Management ● Revenue Cycle ● B2B, B2C, C2C ● M ultitasking Billing ● Multiple Locations ● Venture Capital ● Funds ● Prioritize Allocations ● Capital Improvements ● Contracts and Vendor Management Cash Management ● Benchmarking ● Self Starter ● Confidentiality PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
Bright Tot’s Development Center, East Orange NJ S eptember 2014 – November 2014 Consultant
• Contract adviser between establishment and parents and/or guardian(s)
• Editor of establishment brochure & policy
• Co-establish pay structure for parents and/or guardian(s)
• Ongoing consulting adviser as needed
The Market Place (TMP), Englewood NJ M ay 2011 – June 2011 Consultant
• Strategic Planning
• Source Buyer
• Conflict resolution between establishment and vendor(s)
• Collection of all materials necessary for first year audit
• Ongoing consulting adviser as needed
Sony DADC, Pitman, NJ J uly 2008 – November 2008 Machine/Packaging Operator (Temp. position)
Complete product packaging by operating packaging equipment, GMP, maintain product specifications, maintain environmental policy (ISO14001), and maintain quality policy (ISO9001).
• Ensure quality production by following good manufacturing practices [GMPs] and standard operating procedures [SOPs.]
• Maintain essential records by completing production, equipment logs, and updating inventory.
• Adhere to Sony, ISO14001, and ISO19001 standard / guidelines; comply with legal regulations. Superville, Trinidad WI J anuary 2004 – August 2004 DAWN HUTCHINSON
190 BERDAN PLACE ● H ACKENSACK, NJ 07601 ● 201-***-**** ● d firstname.lastname@example.org Property Closure/Property Management & Caregiver
• Closure of property
• Distribution of assets
• Closure of personal and legal obligations
• Property maintenance, authorize to manage and maintain all personal and legal obligations
• Caregiver of property owner
Devereux New Jersey Treatment Network, Woodbury, NJ J anuary 2000 – December 2003 Assistant Financial Director/Financial Administrator/Financial Analyst/Financial Consultant Manage complex accounting process (9 regions, 57+ dependent units, two independent units, Autistic School, and two State Institutions) and day-to-day operations of the Finance Office, ensuring communication across offices, actively manage relationships with various constituents, run and distribute monthly reports (network & corporate), network end of month closings, etc
• Direct financial and administrative functions for multiple divisions, including management of general ledger postings, journal and subsidiary accounts /entries, monthly accruals entries, accounts payable / receivable, foster families and behavioral consultants payrolls, and cash management processes.
• Differentiation i.e. vendors and 1099 consultants.
• Manage $150 K+ monthly food, travel, utilities, supplies, etc maintained network budget and develop capital budgets based on needs analysis. Review and verify claims and third party billings to promote cost-effective operations across all units, adjustment claims as necessary and re-submit on a timely basics.
• Train and manage personnel regarding network accounting policies and procedures.
• Establish collection procedures for B2B/B2C contracts, purchase-order procedure, and reduce total outstanding receivables from $100 K+ to $2 K in two months; subsequently decrease to zero throughout tenure.
• Serve as acting Financial Director (absent of the Financial Director).
• Instrumental in financial turnaround of DNJN by establishing independent and categorized utility budgets, pricing negotiations, and arranging yearly contracts.
• Co-create and implement accounting policies and business practices (non-existent) to guarantee compliance with administrative, legal, and governmental regulations.
• Initiate, manage, and orchestrate restructuring of chaotic filing system, leading to complete recuperation of accounts payable in less than three months.
• Formulate, manage, and enforce PO System (non-existent) with monetary limits and protocols for separate business units (streamline process and significantly reduce expenditures, and develope authorization standards).
• Facilitate agency and corporate audits resulting in 100% compliance and balance scorecard.
• Manage and maintain signatures authorization.
• Contract and Vendor Management.
• Establish directive communication between several educational districts. DAWN HUTCHINSON
190 BERDAN PLACE ● HACKENSACK, NJ 07601 ● 201-***-**** ● d email@example.com
• Work directly with authorized authority and/or personnel for network payments.
• Perform monthly closing, internal audits, monthly financial reports distributions (regional, departmental and corporate), closing and opening of regional financial books (perform prior to Director leaving network and establishing of regional new Director).
• Lead all communication with Treasury Division on network transactions relation to capital spendings over $25,000 or more, report all cash deposits and cash journal entries to TD, determine capital depreciations and report findings to corporate accounting division for Controller.
Ajilon and Robert Half International, Marlton, NJ J anuary 1997 – February 2001 Accounting Consultant
Provide professional consulting services of all aspects of accounting including A/P & A/R, general ledger posting, full charge bookkeeping, close processes, purchasing and receiving, and cash management.
Measuring and Monitoring Services, Tinton Falls, NJ January 1994 – January 1 997 Bookkeeper/Assistant Office Manager
Support company staff of 20 and supervise accounting functions for engineering (energy efficient and data mind). Clienteles: hospitals, energy companies, large and small businesses with annual revenues of $2 M+ seeking ways to reduce consumption.
• Interact with vendors and suppliers and conduct activities relating to A/P, A/R, billing, B2B/B2C collections, revenue reporting, forecasting acquisitions, purchase-orders, receiving, etc...
• Prepare and maintain sales/use tax returns, monthly, quarterly, and annual closings and journal entries, perform extensive account reconciliation, and bank reconciliation.
• Reduce outstanding receivables balances from $100 K to zero (in one month) by enforcing 30-day payment schedules and implementing effective / mandatory collection procedures.
• Create financial logs (previously non-existent, which provide effective tracing tool and significantly improve transactional accuracy / timeliness and increase efficiency of projects. COMPUTER SKILLS
CYMA General Ledger, Oracle Management, Oracle 11i, Oracle Production (Novel System), GLDI, CHMC (Census Reports), MS Word, Excel, Business Works and MultiMate, PowerPoint, and Outlook EDUCATION
The State University of New Jersey Rutgers, B.S. in Management & Accounting University of Phoenix, Master of Business Administration (MBA) & B.S. in Business Administration The Cittone Inst., Certification in Accounting
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
190 BERDAN PLACE ● H ACKENSACK, NJ 07601 ● 201-***-**** ● d firstname.lastname@example.org Notary from The State of New Jersey Notary Public Commission, License 50023579 - September 20, 2015 through September 20, 2020
Training for the Trainer TM from The Foundation of International Board of Certified Trainers, South Holland, Rotterdam, Netherlands - License 2012.2.1786 - September 26, 2013 Developing and Leading and Consulting Practice from The State University of NJ Rutgers - School of Business - April 6, 2013
NJ State Certificate of Eligibility as School Business Administrator from The Board of Education - March, 2009
Certification in Accounting from The Cittone Inst., - January 25, 1994 VOLUNTEER
Private Clients Hackensack, NJ O ctober 2016 - Present
• Arrange for elders food pick (Three Center for Food Action (CFA))
• Pickup and delivery
• Unpack and arrange items
• Arrange medical appointments (one client)
• Drive, wait for client, order and pick-up lunch, and return client Bright Tot’s Development Center, East Orange NJ D ecember 2014 - Present Mother's Helper - Infant to Pre-Toddlers Room
• Teacher & Prep. Children for Toddlers Room
Singing lullabies and songs
Engaging in daily conversations
Exploring picture books
Playing rhyming and word games
Recognizing words that describe positions such as "up" or "under" Becoming aware of space and variations in it
Understanding quantity concepts like "more"
Repeating an action to make the same thing happen again Making choices from a group of items
190 BERDAN PLACE ● HACKENSACK, NJ 07601 ● 201-***-**** ● d email@example.com Providing a sensory-rich environment that encourages exploration in a safe way Experimenting with volume by filling and dumping buckets filled with toys Using safe toys and materials with varied textures, smells, tastes and sounds Playing peek-a-boo
Exploring nature in safe, outdoor environments
Painting with large brushes, sponges, and fingers
Using rattles and musical instruments
Dancing and moving to varied beats, music, and tempos Playing with puppets and dolls
Reading vivid picture books
Using puzzles & shapes
C enter Words
Setting up safe spaces that encourage play near peers Showing affection and compassion every day
Engaging in imaginative, caring play such as rocking a doll W ell Aware
Enjoy physical activities both indoors and outdoors, in very safe environments designed specifically for infants
Identify and communicate his/her hunger needs
Become receptive to a variety of flavors and textures when he/she is ready for solid foods
Participate in routine health care when he/she is diapered and assisted with hand washing
The Market Place (TMP), Englewood NJ J uly 2011 - Present
• O pen & Closing store
• Closing register & Prepare register for next day
• Work with President & Owner on store and personal issues WEB LINK
190 BERDAN PLACE ● H ACKENSACK, NJ 07601 ● 201-***-**** ● d firstname.lastname@example.org