Charlotte Ann Landis
Norristown, PA 19401
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Finance/Office Administrator with experience in credit/collections, financial reporting, month-end close, customer service and computer applications for non-profit and for-profit organizations. Professional Experience
THE AUDUBON YMCA, AUDUBON, PA 2007-Present
The Audubon YMCA is a branch of the Philadelphia Freedom Valley YMCA and offers a wide range of programs for children, teens, adults and seniors.
Member Services Representative
● Provides information about YMCA programs and memberships to members and guests.
● Processes memberships and program registrations electronically in proprietary system.
● Performs nightly close of accounts receivables.
● Builds rapport with members to ensure member satisfaction and retention.
● Part of three person team for Member Services; department has received multiple team awards and recognition.
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE, GASTROENTEROLOGY ASSOCIATES, NORRISTOWN, PA 2010-2013 Dr. Philip DiGiacomo helmed Gastroenterology Associates. The practice offered care and treatment of disease affecting the gastrointestinal tract. Gastroenterology Associates was a member of the Einstein Healthcare Network. Patient Scheduler
● Scheduled and coordinated patient medical procedures including pre-certifications, referrals and verification of insurance coverage using NaviNet.
● Met with patients to review paperwork, co-pay, referrals and medications prior to procedure.
● Liaised with hospital to ensure appropriate paperwork, tests and medications for patients.
● Assisted other office locations in healthcare network during staffing shortages. BELMONT COURT DIALYSIS CENTER, INC., NORRISTOWN, PA 1998-2009 Founded in 1983, this for-profit company operates kidney dialysis centers in the Philadelphia and surrounding suburban region.
Medical Billing/Account Receivables Associate
● Managed patient billing using NaviNet, collections and month-end close for up to four (4) dialysis centers.
● Consistently exceeded monthly collection quotas.
● Coordinated patient referrals, pre-certifications, insurance verification and payment with insurance companies.
● Liaised with social workers, patients and dialysis center staff. Charlotte Ann Landis 610-***-**** c firstname.lastname@example.org Page 2 UNISOURCE WORLDWIDE, INC., AUDUBON, PA 1996-1997
As a partner to many of today’s leading global organizations, Unisource is uniquely suited to meet and exceed packaging, paper and print management, facility supplies and logistics needs. Accounting Representative
● Met deadlines in a variety of accounting tasks including credit and collections, reconciliations, bank deposits, posting of invoices, validation of credit references and review of credit applications.
● Responded to customer inquiries to satisfactory resolution. DUFF COMPANY, NORRISTOWN, PA 1993-1996
Duff Company offers the widest selection of products in the industry for the commercial, institutional, maintenance and engineering customer.
● Reported directly to Vice President.
● Met deadlines in a variety of accounting tasks including review of credit applications, billing, preparation of financial reports and assistance to plumbing and heating subcontractors in the purchase of materials and supplies.
Accounting Assistant, MITCHELL LOVE CO. 1991-1992 Accounting Assistant, PROVIDERS FIDELITY LIFE INSURANCE CO. 1989-1990 Team Leader, Receivables Department, ABBEY/FOSTER MEDICAL 1979-1989 Achievements :
● Supervised accounts receivables staff of six (6) employees.
● Trained all new employees in department.
● Co-authored P remium Posting Procedures Manual for department. Technical Skills
● Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
● NaviNet Real-Time Healthcare Network
● Medicare and insurance company electronic billing Education
● Diploma, Bishop Kenrick High School, Norristown, PA
● Attended classes and seminars on Credit, Data Processing, Accounts Receivable and Insurance Administration