Commack NY 631-***-**** email@example.com
QUALITY ASSURANCE TEAM LEAD
Technical Solutions Staff Leadership Business Requirements Accomplished test engineering professional with extensive experience providing leadership and support to drive the achievement of key organizational goals and objectives. Skilled at directing the efforts to certify POS and integrated devices with EMV chip process for major card brands. Proven strength implementing project management best practices to see large- scale project through to successful completion, performing root-cause analysis to resolve issues as needed to forward project objectives. Recognized for the ability to deliver exceptional results working independently or in a team setting in fast-paced, highly dynamic technical business environments.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
T ECHNICAL PROFICIENCY
Oracle 9i of Relational Databases, HTML, XML CSS Style, UNIX Web Design with PHP and MYSQL, MS-SQL, SQA- Suite, MS Access Defect Tracking Software Tools
P ROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
FIRST DATA COMMERCIAL SERVICES, Melville, NY 2002 - Present Test Engineer - Team Lead, (2011 – Present)
• Play a key role in the large-scale Rapid Connect project from inception, helping create UMF specification, product matrix, test and VAR merchant set-up and simulator configuration.
• Led the successful completion of the Rapid Connect project that delivered revenue from one-billion transactions processes monthly.
• Successfully emulated and execute transaction through the use of UNIX shell script and automation tools for test execution and defect tracking.
• Provide team guidance to drive and ensure adherence to First Data formats, industry requirements and compliance standards.
• Conduct root-cause analysis, working to resolve escalations and providing wide-ranging support for production issues.
• Serve as a team lead, directing effort that successfully certified the RC product in 4 different platforms including Nashville, Buypass, Cardnet and Omaha.
Test Analyst, (2007 – 2011)
• Led efforts to certify and implement non-EMV/EMV chip card processing for major organizations including Home Depot, Microsoft and a number of Canadian merchants.
• Played a key role in the validation of EMV standards, ensuring that strict compliance requirements we successfully met.
• Accurately analyzed the interaction between POS device applications and IC card device for a number of financial transactions.
• Completed EMV certifications for major associations including MC_TIP, Visa ADVT and Interac debit. Business Analyst/Asset Manager, (2005 – 2007)
• EMV Chip Cards
• Systems Analysis & Design
• Written & Verbal Communication
• Technical Documentation
• Engineering Testing Best Practices
• Root-Cause Analysis
• Defect Tracking Software Tools
• Front/Back-End Systems
• Test Case Requirements
• Product Certification
• Project Management
• Test Plans & Procedures
SANGEETA VARAGANTI Resume, Page 2
Professional Experience Continued
• Created and implemented policies and procedures for the receipt of equipment, the sales of off-lease equipment inventory, the collection of renewal accounts and retention strategies for residual accounts.
• Generated monthly reports that analyzed retained merchants versus delinquencies.
• Served as a portfolio specialist, working with delinquent residual accounts, making outbound collection calls to resolve delinquency related issues.
• Offered a number of highly effective options that retained merchants and increased the revenue for the company. Quality Analyst, (2002 – 2005)
• Provided comprehensive support for part of the full certification lifecycle for a number of industry specific message formats.
• Performed user interface and functionality testing on various applications for different Terminal types including Link Point AIO, Omni 3750, Nurit 8000 and Tranzs.
• Continually reviewed and analyzed traces against FDMS message format specifications including ISO 8583, EDC, EDC Enhanced Terminal message, ISO 8583 Terminal Capture and Dedicated Line Credit Card Interface Specification.
PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT: Quality Analyst – Test Force Corp. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science, Computer Programming and Information Systems – Farmingdale State University, Melville, NY Associate’s Degree, Science and Liberal Arts – Queens Borough Community College, Bayside, NY Minor: Accounting
Certificate in Visual Basic 5.0/Windows NT (Server, Workstation Essentials and Enterprise) – Queens College, Flushing, NY