Looking for only Remote/Work from home positions
• 11 years of overall experience in Operations, Account Management & Recruitment across multiple business domains in Federal, Commercial, State arena and Telecom (British Telecom, Sprint Telecom and AT&T).
• Resourceful in maintaining long term relations with clients to provide value added delivery experience.
• 6 years’ experience in client conversations, motivation, mentoring and development of team members for running successful business process operations.
• Experienced in full life-cycle recruitment for IT professionals across all technologies domain. Professional Experience
Comter Systems Inc.
Recruitment Manager July 2011 till December 2015
• Leading a team of 8 recruiters, serving multiple Federal and commercial clients.
• Worked on federal projects which require cleared resources.
• Worked with fortune 500 companies like Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Sallie Mae and Leidos.
• Supporting State of NC for IT staffing contract.
• Complete understanding and hands on experience on the entire recruitment lifecycle covering all aspects from initial candidate search to account management.
• Proven ability to multi-task by managing and prioritizing multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines.
• Partnered with managers, directors and executives to understand and fulfill departmental requirements.
• Conducted pre-screening of resumes and talk to candidates to ensure pre-vetted profiles are presented to clients.
• Performed on-boarding activities, including reference and employment verification, criminal background review, and pre-employment drug screening.
• Oversee a diverse, qualified candidate pool for open positions through various means, including daily searches in internal and external resume databases, job postings, social networking websites, employee referrals and with community-based organization.
• Manage candidate expectations to align with market trends. Debrief, negotiate, and present offer.
• Taken care of invoicing and Time sheet management process for the employees.
• Prepared weekly reports and conducted conference calls with on-shore team. Account Management Responsibilities
• Front-end for multiple clients like HHS, WMATA, Leidos and Hollander.
• Acted as single point of contact for any queries and escalations.
• Played a key role in organic growth of accounts by keeping a close watch on the quality of resources submitted and ensuring the client is served in utmost professional manner. HCL Technologies Oct 2004 – June 2011
Joined the organization as Technical Support Officer with McAfee and got promoted as Subject Matter Expert. Joined British Telecom in Aug’07 and got promoted as Performance Improvement Coach. Moved to Sprint Telecom in Jan’09, as Quality Analyst. Got promoted as Operations Team Lead with AT&T. AT&T – US Telecom
Team Lead Jan 2010 to June 2011
• Led a team of 15 associates and ensured all client SLAs are met and exceeded.
• Monitoring and feedback on the basis of Customer Satisfaction parameters laid down by the client.
• Conduct team meetings on regular basis to keep team updated about the targets and results achieved.
• Given an additional responsibility of Duty Manager on shift wherein to keep a track on intraday, conference call with the client, any escalation to be done to the client about the outages and keep a track on AHT spikes.
• Support and train Tier 2 and 3 teams to quickly and effectively identify and solve customer challenges with AT&T WorldNet’s features and services.
Sprint – US Telecom
Quality Analyst Jan 2009 to Dec 2009
• Ensuring Client and Internal Calibrations are done on a regular basis.
• Prepare presentations for process review on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Communicate with Client regarding process defects and needs.
• Initiate and review various Projects for Quality Improvement.
• Analyze Time and Motion for each LOB to evaluate and define the Process Targets for Agents. British Telecom - ISP UK
Process Improvement Coach/ Team coach Aug 2007-Dec 2008
• Provides process improvement coaching to a team of 30 Agents.
• Audit calls as per the quality legend.
• Role in improving the AQS scores of designated resources.
• Conducting team briefings on daily basis to discuss the updates given by the client to the process.
• Maintaining Call Calibration accuracy of >90%.
McAfee Antivirus (US Support)
Subject Matter Expert July 2005- July 2007
• Handling Team activities like escalations, monitor distribution, leave management, chat queues etc.
• Maintaining given KRAs like AHT, AQS, C- SAT, FCR for the team.
• Handled escalated calls and chats.
• Provided virus removal support for premium customers.
• Providing technical support on issues related to McAfee products like Virus Scan, Firewall, Internet Security, Wireless Home Network Security, Privacy Service & Spam Killer.
• Handled all MIS to analyze and make action plans based on trending of the errors to enhance customer experience.
• Mentoring new advisors, training them and then auditing them regularly to monitor their learning curve.
• Actively participated in defect elimination activities to improve policies and overcome gaps in policies and procedures.
McAfee Antivirus (US Support)
Senior Technical Support Officer October 2004- June 2005
• Providing technical support to US customer by chat and phone
• Helped users in installing MacAfee software, un-installing old antivirus.
• Scanning desktops and laptops for virus.
• Provided virus removal support
• Registry cleanup
Hutch Telecom /Recruitment Executive Jan 2004 to July 2004 Indian Airlines /HR Trainee June2003 to Aug 2003
Education: Bachelor in e-Commerce from Agra University – 2001 to 2003 Visa: Authorized to work in US (EAD)
Address: Fairfax, VA