GRADUATE CIVIL ENGINEER
B/*, Krishna Residency,
Virar, Mumbai 401303
Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering University of Mumbai 2015 – 2018
Related Coursework: Bridge Engineering, Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures, Design of Steel Structures, Theory of Reinforced & Prestressed Concrete, Structural Analysis.
Diploma in Civil Engineering VIVA College of Diploma in Eng. & Tech. 2012 – 2015
The topper of the branch for consecutive six semesters. Related Coursework: Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures, Design of Steel Structures, Theory of Structures, and Mechanics of Structure.
PROJECT & PUBLICATIONS
Comparative Evaluation of Dense Graded Bituminous Concrete with different Nominal Maximum Aggregate Sizes Final Year Project 2017 – PRESENT
LEAD GUIDE: PROF. PRITHVI SINGH KANDHAL (FORMER ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, NCAT, USA)
The present study will focus on introducing a new NMAS i.e. 9.50 mm in MORTH Specifications.
By using 9.50 mm as NMAS the pavements become less permeable to water when compared to other gradation.
Comparative Study of Rice Husk Ash, Metakaolin & Standard Concrete International Paper
JUNE 2015 – FEB 2016
Published in International Journal of Recent Advances in Engineering and Technology, Volume 4, Issue 3, pp 81-84, 2016.
Comparative Study of Rice Husk Ash (RHA) and Metakaolin with Standard Concrete when used as a partial replacement with OPC is carried out.
AutoCAD 2D & 3D
• Participated in various State-level Paper Presentation competitions.
• Participated in Competition of “Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete”, AAKAAR 2017, Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India.
• Participated in Competition of “ConquerIT”, AAKAAR 2016, Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India.
• A designer of Departmental College Magazine “E-Maarat, Issue 1, 2017”
• Participated in “Workshop on AutoCAD and 3DsMAX”, organized jointly by Department of Civil Engineering, Thakur College of Engineering and Technology & CADD Center, Mumbai.
• Participated in NASA Ames Space Settlement Contest, 2017.
• Founding member of “Youth Club” in Diploma College, focused on conducting social activities and promoting awareness.
• Secured 1st Position in "Technical Paper Presentation"
• AURA 2015, A State Level Technical Paper Presentation Competition organized by VIVA College of Diploma Engineering & Technology Supported by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai.
• Civil Engineering Hackathon organized by Thakur College of Diploma Engineering & Technology Supported by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai.
• Secured 2nd Position in "Technical Paper Presentation"
• ANVEEKSHA 2014, A State Level Technical Paper Presentation Competition organized by K. J. Somaiya Polytechnic Supported by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai.
I, Devang M. Maratha, hereby declare that the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
DEVANG MANOJ MARATHA