Jerome Lamar Powers
To find position and provide service supported of an engineering background and to develop technically and professionally.
Helped customers find buys and load oddly shaped products into vehicles, and vigorously collected carts at distances, using SOPs.
• Reached goals in Housing Rehab and Day Program.
• Integrated and performed Community Service Unit chores.
• Developed job readiness skills independently.
Way Station, Route 108, Columbia, Maryland; 2016 - ‘18
Redesigned schematic in lab, ran wafer doping tests, and reported on III-V Semiconductor developments.
Assisted labs (4/8 Bit CPU plus VAX/VMS) and taught lab classes (EE Intro).
Front end designed test-station specs for Air Defense network design (SHORAD) using Open Systems standard and Database.
Acted to swiftly load pallets with packages from conveyor or to restock shelves using product indexes, overnight,
Warehouse worker, PT Temp; 01 – 02 ‘00
Target Inc., EC, Maryland
Assisted coworker to safely inspect, disassemble, clear ducts, clean and replace parts of vacuum machines,
Mechanic, October 2016
J & J Sew Vac Inc., EC, Maryland
Salesperson PT Temp, Spring 2017, 2013-2015
Home Depot, Columbia, Maryland
Teaching Assistant, 1983 – ‘84
Tuskegee Institute, Alabama
Co-op Associate, Summer ‘84
NASA, Cleveland, Ohio
Systems Engineer, 1985
Rockwell-Collins, Richardson, Texas
• Statistics & Mechanics.
• Playing basketball.
• Electronic repair.
• Track assistant-coaching.
• E-I-T, Cal Board for PE’s; January 21, 1983.
• CCNA, Vision Training Systems; June 23,2016.
• C, Diploma in programming Sept. 21, 2018
…Will Be Provided Upon Request…
• Performed Commission Officer duty on 24/7 schedule.
• Gave country and people orientation seminars.
• Approved and tested Modern C3 equipment. Etc.
Army Depot, Fruit ridge Road, Sacramento, CA; 1980 - ‘83
Howard Community College
Studied, Fall 2017
C++, AutoCAD coursework