DANIELLE BYNUM LEOPARDI
I am seeking a position with a reputable marketing and or branding agency that concentrates on specific industries. Preferable technology, consumer and B2B products, and large scale corporations in need of strategy .
My past experience has allowed me to handle new business development, licensing and account management. Additionally, i have served as a creative in ad design and web & app development. EX PERIENCE
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
DIRECT SOUND, ALLENTOWN, PA ST. LOUIS, MO
JANUARY 2014 – APRIL 2017
My duties included:
● Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of Directors including, IT, Marketing, Sales, and distribution. Additionally, handling the logistics of the company.
● Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
● Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
● Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
● Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
● Directly reported to the CEO in all matters.
● Assisted the CEO in raising additional capital and handled acquisitions along with the CFO.
● Managed relationships with shareholders and international vendors. VICE PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
BAD BOY BRANDING, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
JANUARY 2012 – DECEMBER 2014
● Drove the development and implementation of media strategies that resulted in improved efficiency and accelerated sales growth and profitability.
● Responsible for cultivating, maintaining, and leveraging relationships with high profile celebrity clients.
● Established selling strategies that resulted new business generation.
● Maintained knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations based on potential impact to the organization.
● Used effective communication skills to surpass sales quotas and client expectations.
● Formulated marketing activities to promote products and services.
● Evaluated the financial aspects of product development, including budgets and expenditures.
● Actively involved in research and development and innovative idea solutions.
● Actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages, and positioning to maximize results.
● Developed and managed pay per click (PPC) bidding strategies and responsible for the bottom-line success.
● Monitored, analyzed, and reported on performance of paid search expenditures and optimized spending based on projected ROI.
● Executed day-to-day tactics across multiple advertising engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, etc.) that increase site traffic, conversions, revenue, and margins.
● Owned all facets of assigned paid search accounts including planning, account creation, billing, keyword research, campaign builds, ad text creation, bid strategy, campaign testing, optimization, reporting, forecasting, performance monitoring, and internal communication to stakeholders.
● Responsible f or hiring, training, and overseeing junior staff members. BRAND MANAGER
SHARK BRANDING-DAYMOND JOHN, NEW YORK, NY
MAY 2012 – APRIL 2014
● Strategically planned to ensure the sale and profitability of products and services.
● Identified, developed, and evaluated marketing strategy.
● Proactively oversaw daily activities of marketing and sales staff.
● Developed pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
● Responsible for design, development and implementation of consumer research.
● Coordinated and participated in promotional activities and trade shows.
● Established and maintained relationships with developers, advertisers, etc.
● Gathered, merged, and analyzed campaign and internal performance and revenue data to make specific recommendations to optimize and improve campaign performance.
● Aggressively networked and created new relationships and business opportunities.
● Manage campaign expenses within a set budget and revenue goals, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
● Managed multiple client pay per click (PPC) campaigns in various industries.
● Ensured that web traffic, tagging including tracking URLs, ecommerce tracking, and key performance data is captured through Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other platforms.
● Researched industry trends, analyzed competitor data, and identified and evaluated new opportunities, pay per click (PPC) and behavioral marketing to d evelop, expand, and grow strategies.
THE BANK OF PRINCETON, PRINCETON, NJ
MAY 2011 – MAY 2012
● Championed marketing programs and general business solutions resulting in increased customer traffic and sales.
● Managed, coached, and executed a positive client experience.
● Provided solutions and advice to improve overall client financial well-being.
● Effectively grew overall revenue and profitability for the branch.
● Consistently exceeded sales goals and quotas.
● Business Development Manager
● TD Bank - Princeton, NJ - July 2010 to March 2011
● Actively cold called to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
● Created, maintained, and leveraged relationships through networking.
● Generated dynamic proposal and pitch approaches.
● Used a variety of styles to persuade and negotiate appropriately.
● Handled objections and worked through differences to reach positive conclusions. EDUCATION
ASSOCIATE IN FINANCE
NORTHAMPTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE, BETHLEHEM, PA
Microsoft Office Suite, Search Engine Optimization, Photoshop, and Adobe