Brooklyn Academy High School
I Like It Like That Bakery
To obtain experience in a professional work environment, where I will learn various work ethics which
Saint Albans, NY 11412 Phone 917-***-**** E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
may be utilized in a career field of my choice.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Brooklyn, NY
September 2001-August 2005 New York, NY
High School Diploma
April 2016 - Current
• Order all bakery supplies and assure that all incoming supplies and ingredients are stocked neatly • Oversee operations and staffing
• Responds and attends to customer requests
• Arrange, wrap, and display baked goods neatly and in an organized manner
August 2013-June 2016 Chase Bank
• Assists customers with processing transactions and any inquiries, problems or complaints Engaging with customers
• Connecting customers through referrals to teammates
November 2012-March 2013 Pay O Matic Checks Cash New York, NY
• Perform routine member transactions that include Check Cashing, transfers and bill payments in a courteous, accurate and efficient manner
• Maintained a thorough working knowledge of the credit union's teller platform, ATM, and other related equipment
• Responded to member’s inquiries, request, and problems in a professional manner
• Prepared individual daily balance of teller cash transactions as well as other reports as requested
August 2006 – April 2008 New York & Company
Brooklyn, NY Cashier
• Provided excellent customer service by assisting customers with their shopping needs, answering
customer inquiries, and resolving customer complaints.
• Completed customer transactions on the cash register
• Reconciled cash register drawers at the end of the shift.
• Ensure the appearance of the store is pleasing to the customer and meets the requirements of the corporate
office, including all housekeeping tasks.
September 2005 –August 2006 BusyToes Day Care Assistant Teacher
• Prepared nutritional meals on a daily basis for children.
Maintained a safe and clean environment for children and workers Assisted provider with indoor and outdoor activities.
Assisted provider with learning activities for children
April 2004-May 2005 Burlington Coat Factory
Brooklyn, NY Customer Service Rep/cashier
• Assisted customers with fast and courteous checkout.
• Counted till and turned in cash drawers at the end of every shift.
• Assisted in processing and monitoring merchandise and floor inventory.
• Maintained a safe and organized area to ensure the highest quality customer service experience
Five years of cash handling experience as well as one year with children. I am a reliable and diligent individual who is able to multitask in a fast paced team environment. I also posses excellent verbal, interpersonal and communication skills.
SKILLS: Proficient in Microsoft word, excel outlook. Typing 35 WPM. Certified child/adult CPR REFERENCES: Available upon request.