John L. Henry
Email: j firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 973-***-****
** **** **** ****, *** Vernon, NJ 07976 l inkedin.com/in/johnhenry88 Twitter @johnlhenry88 Acquisition marketer. Brand builder. Storyteller. Achiever of results. Proven success developing integrated marketing acquisition platforms, and building strong brands across diverse industries. Digital marketing expert achieving positive results through SEO, paid search, and social marketing efforts. Helping companies understand who their customers are and how to best reach them. Super-user of Salesforce tools. Mostly, just hire really good people and help them be their best selves.
PINNACLE TREATMENT CENTERS, MT. LAUREL, NJ
One of the fastest growing behavioral health startups in the industry. Company grew from $6M in revenue to $115M through acquisitions and organic growth. Pinnacle operates more than 60 locations with 1,100 employees throughout the Northeast and Midwest.
Chief Marketing Officer 2 016-present
● Grew patient acquisition from 75 admits per month to over 500 per month through effective SEO, paid search, and social media marketing.
● Improved brand metrics by creating a new brand identity inclusive of new logo, compelling value proposition, and mission and vision statements.
● Increased marketing efficiency and effectiveness by adding Salesforce marketing cloud and social studio to our suite of applications.
● Increased B2B revenues through building and developing a direct sales channel of high quality business development professionals, Salesforce application, training, and a competitive variable compensation plan.
● Established new call center along with customer acquisition and admission processes. Installed technology applications to support a 24/7 high volume response center.
● Drove more than 3K visits per day through a new website designed to convert visits to high volume quality leads. Leveraged chat, text, and online lead forms as lead devices.avisits into drive
● Designed and implemented centralized contact center responding to more than 5K leads per month though inbound calls, texts, chat, and online forms.
RECOVERY CENTERS OF AMERICA (RCA), KING OF PRUSSIA, PA Behavioral health startup generating $3M in revenue first 12-months through acquisitions and de novo build out. Redefining substance use disorder treatment by building five star quality facilities with hotel amenities. Employs more than 900 employees, located throughout Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland. Chief Marketing Officer 2015 - 2016
● Led the build of the RCA brand and business model presentation securing venture capital funding $231M.
● Differentiated RCA’s product, pricing and brand positioning disrupting current industry models driving significant brand interest from media and customers.
● Generated more than 3K quality leads per month converting 10% into admitting patient through SEO, paid search, and social media campaigns.
● Established direct sales organization driving more than 50% of the company’s revenue. Leveraged Salesforce application to effectively target and market key customers and geographies.
● Built company website generating 4K visits per day.
● Increased brand awareness via focused social storytelling campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. CARON TREATMENT CENTERS, NEW YORK, NY
One of the oldest and highly regarded not-for-profit substance use and co-occurring disorder treatment facilities in the country. Strong product development organization with more than 1,000 employees generating $100M in revenue per year.
EVP, Chief Marketing Officer 2012 – 2015
● Identified key B2C and B2B customer segments through needs and interest research providing improved response to marketing and sales messages.
● Developed brand identity guidelines to improve consistency of brand voice, tone, logo and message.
● Increased Caron’s brand awareness by 12% from 50% to 62% through multimedia brand campaign utilizing digital, social, PR, TV, billboard, and radio.
● Grew patient census by 14%, revenues by 8% through improved messaging delivered by online and offline campaigns females 25-59 with higher household incomes.
● Improved results of sales team through improved prospect targeting, development of Caron sales app, and results management.
● Positioned Caron as the voice of the treatment industry leveraging primary research factoids and surveys garnering strong interest from industry and media. REALOGY CORPORATION: CENTURY 21 REAL ESTATE, LLC, PARSIPPANY, NJ Leader in real estate franchising, title insurance, and mortgage origination. CENTURY 21 Real Estate is the largest and oldest real estate brand within the Realogy portfolio of brands with more than 7,000 franchise locations in 38 countries generating more than $1B in annual revenue. Group Marketing Vice President 2010 – 2012
● Improved sales and franchise ownership retention through the iconic “Smarter, Bolder, Faster” campaign coining the catchphrase “Energacity” describing CENTURY 21 sales associates.
● Generated more than 1B earned impressions by leveraging iconic media opportunities such as Super Bowl, U.S. National Soccer Team sponsorship and 2012 Olympics.
● Instituted systemic brand advertising applications ensuring consistent use of brand messages and marks across franchise system.
● Improved brand awareness and preference metrics through video storytelling across multiple social media channels.
● Positioned CENTURY 21 as voice of the real estate industry through strong participation at industry events and legislative committees.
Vice President, Field Marketing 2006 - 2010
● Improved market share through segmentation of top 25 markets, 250 new lead generation programs and brand initiatives.
● Managed relationships with key franchise owners and implemented new business intelligence technology.
● Established value-added alliance with preferred vendors.
● Streamlined department and implemented creative strategies to grow profitability during market downturn. Vice President, Strategic Marketing 2002 - 2006
● Migrated marketing spend away from mass media to targeted online sites increasing consumer lead generation by 93%.
● Negotiated partnerships with key real estate distribution partners improving quality of consumer leads and brand preference.
● Key role in re-energizing CENTURY 21 brand fully integrating regional efforts into national marketing.
● Harnessed $20M joint corporate-franchise marketing budget, prioritizing investment based on key social and demographic data.
AES CORPORATION: PLANETSERVICES.COM, HERNDON,VA 2000 - 2002 Start-up consumer e-commerce business established by four AT&T executives. PlanetServices provided consumers the ability to shop, compare and purchase mobile, energy and television entertainment services along with mobile devices. Acquired by AES Corporation.
Principle/Vice President, Marketing & Sponsorships
● Reported to CEO; Key contributor in securing VC funding, capitalizing on deregulated energy environment.
● Managed $8M online marketing budget. Led website development team driving creative and navigation direction.
● Built 6-member director/manager team responsible for increasing website visits and solidifying partnerships.
● Created acquisition channel, contracting 125+ partners, including world-class service providers (AT&T, Verizon, Comcast).
● Implemented consumer incentive programs, increasing online visits by 18% and sales by 28%.
● Generated more than $12M in annual revenue in final year. AT&T COMMUNICATIONS,INC B ASKING RIDGE,NJ 1988 - 2000 Industry leader in telecommunication services providing mobile, internet and satellite entertainment to more than 200M customers internationally generating more than $190B in revenue. Held marketing leadership positions of increasing responsibility; member of team focused on repositioning mature, conservative AT&T brand with focus on new technologies, product development, innovation and customer intimacy. District Manager, Local Services Product Management, 1999-2000; D istrict Manager, Integrated Services, 1997-1999; M arketing Manager, College & University Market, 1993-1997; A ccount Executive, Consumer Sales Division, 1988-1993.
Bachelor of Science, Marketing Communications, St. John’s University, Queens, NY - 1987