Administrative Support, Resource & Supply Management, and Customer Service Education
MEDICAL BILLING AND CODING CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
Minor: Certificate for Billing and coding
HIGHSCHOOL DIPOLMA JUNE 2009 FLINT CENTRAL HIGHSCHOOL Achieved my high school diploma with a GPA of 3.8. Skills & Abilities
Performance driven administrative professional with experience in facilitating support service and office management. Strong organizational, customer service and communication skills with ability to independently plan and multi-task to achieve desired goals.
ENGLISH AND SPANISH
Assistant Manager Big Gunz Tattoo Parlor May 2015-Present
• Basic clerical and reception duties such as greeting guest, answering phones and taking appointments.
• Handling payroll and light maintenance and inventory
• Advertisement on social media and handling the social media accounts
• Assign daily tasks to individual employees.
Direct Care Worker Flatrock Manor July2016- Aug 2017
•Assisted recipients with their daily living, provided safety and comfort.
• Provided assistance to recipients with basic tasks such as bathing, dressing, grooming and eating.
• Helped with home management task such as preparing meals, grocery shopping, and cleaning.
• Planned, organized and lead group activities.
• Assisted the recipients in outside traveling such as medical appointments. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT DELPI ELECTRONICS MAY 2010- JUNE 2013
Maintained an administrative office supporting salaried personnel in their daily administrative functions to include receptionist duties, supply management, calendar management.
Responsible for data entry, excel presentations, inter-office communications, such as typing of correspondence for various mangers.
Entered and maintained payroll information for over 35 salaried employees (system set-up, time sheet collections, time entry, labor reclassifying entries, adjustments, direct deposits and other personnel information such as place of residence, phone listings, etc..
SERVICE STUDENT/ ASSISTANT FLINT CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL SEPTEMBER 2007- MAY 2009
Communicated effectively with multiple departments to plan meeting and prepare welcome packages for new students.
Entrusted to manage office in the supervisor’s absence. Provided timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information request; screened and transferred calls, and prepared official school correspondence. References Available Upon Request