PLC Programmer with extensive knowledge of programmable logic controllers, CNC and their functions with more than 3 years of professional experience in the industrial field. Looking to fill a position in which my experience can be asset to the company. EDUCATION
Master of Science, Electrical and Computer engineering GPA:3.33 University of Alabama in Huntsville, Huntsville, Alabama Expected graduation: DEC 2018 Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical and Electronics CGPA:7.93 SDM College of engineering and technology, Dharwad, India June 2013 SKILLS
• Proficient in PLC logic (Ladder logic) development for critical applications such as ATCs, tool turret, drilling, milling operations, machining centers, relay logic, hydraulic and pneumatic functions.
• PLC code review and changing PLC code as per customer requirement.
• Proficient in Variable frequency drive programming (VFD), modifying control systems
• CNC Control systems commissioning and power optimization.
• Proficient in HMI programing (Creation of custom pages).
• Cost effective planning, Electrical calculations and design and CNC,PLC troubleshooting
• Competent in AutoCad Electrical.
• Expertise in FAPT Ladder, Servo guide, Siemens 828D/802D SL, Starter and step7
• Preparing project report, PLC and controls documentation as per client requirement PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Senior Executive-Electrical, Airtech Pvt.Ltd, Dharwad, India Sep 2015 – Sep 2016(1 Year)
• Cost effective electrical designs for Chuck interface.
• PLC interface for work holding devices, network i/o and variable speed drives and scales.
• Assessed customer SOW, RFP, RFQ, Project schedules, budget.
• Created task lists, maintained documents to report progress, assigned resources and timelines to get work done in time.
• Maintained interface documents, project specifications and functional documentation. Junior Electrical Engineer, Swanand Sales and Service Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India Sep 2014 – Feb 2015(1 Year)
• CNC Machine Commissioning with PLC commissioning and Client Meetings.
• Program CNC systems and PLC systems to perform specific functions depending on output needed.
• Design and create new CNC and PLC machines that can be used to create different parts for automobile manufacturing
• Write software and code using ladder logic that can be transferred to different machines when necessary.
• Created electrical schematics, panel layout, wiring, Bill of Material (BOM).
• Created cost effective concepts, directed the design, and development of complex PLC System software and hardware projects
• Electrical Cabinet Design with calculations and Electrical STDs.
• Performed efficiency testing to ensure all systems are running at their peak with all interlocks.
• Training employees and clients on design parameter and PLC run-lines Trainee Engineer, Sharpline Machineries Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India Jan 2014 - Sep 2014(8 months)
• CNC Machine Commissioning and cabinet designs.
Intern, Airtech Pvt. Ltd, Dharwad, India Jul 2013– Dec 2013(6 months)
• Worked on Auto-Cad and control panel for work holding devices.
• Studied about CNC machines and PLC.
• Fanuc: Oi-TD,Oi-TC,Oi-MD,Oi-MC, Siemens: 802DSL,828D,840D, S7-300,840Dsl. Academic Projects
• Mobicast protocol using carry and forward technique. Tools: OMNET-5.0, SUMO- 25.0
• Raspberry Pi firewall and intrusion detection system. OS: Kali Linux