Jalen A. Woodard
Dedicated and focused on excelling at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority working with people of all ages.
• Proficient in customer sales, service, and resolution
• Open-minded and talented at incorporating a blend of traditional and progressive techniques into daily activities. Facilitates clear communication between children, parents and fellow staff.
• Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone, e-mail, and fax and front-desk reception within high-volume environment.
• Handled customers effectively by identifying needs, quickly gaining trust, approaching complex situations and resolving problems to maximize
• Administration Performed administration tasks such as filing, developing spreadsheets, faxing reports, photocopying collateral and scanning documents for inter-departmental use.
• Successfully trained staff in all office systems and databases, policies and procedures while focusing on minimizing errors and generating superior results.
• Able to deliver product to customers in a timely manner.
• Responsible for ensuring that each customer receives the best service possible, and for assisting in the execution of all store initiatives that contribute to generating sales.
• Strong problem solver
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Dedicated team player
• Meeting planning
• Mail management
• Experience Opening and Closing Stores
• Great Customer Service
• Problem resolution
• Active listening skills
• Energetic work attitude
• Store maintenance ability
• Customer service expert
• Calm and patient
• Basic Math Skills
August 2015-March 2017
College Park Shoes
June 2013-August 2013
July 2014-October 2014
January 2015-August 2015
High School Diploma
Tri-Cities High School, East Point, GA
August 2010-May 19, 2013
Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
August 2013-December 2013
Available Upon Request