**** ********* ****** ***, **, Bethlehem, PA-18015
Marketing professional with 4+ years of experience in retail and e-commerce sector. Experience in planning and executing marketing strategies to achieve top-line targets for the company. Expertise in mobile marketing, app analytics and proficient in building customer retention programs and brand communication. Work Experience:
Marketing Manager, Grofers India Pvt. Ltd., Gurugram April 2017- April 2018
• Responsible for driving user retention numbers and monthly orders. Increased the retention rates to 50% from 32% in 8 months.
• Planning monthly promotional budgets for customer acquisition & retention through marketing activities. Handled annual marketing budgets of $1M.
• Deployed A/B testing methods to test different campaigns strategies and take decisive action.
• Worked on marketing automation to personalize user experience.
• Training and guiding local marketing & customer engagement teams to execute campaigns effectively.
Deputy Marketing Manager, Grofers India Pvt. Ltd., Gurugram April 2016 - Mar 2017
• Planning & implementing daily CRM campaigns and communication.
• Handling partnerships & tie-ups with wallets, banks & coupon sites to increase brand visibility and generate campaign awareness.
Brand Management Intern, Whirlpool Home Appliances., Delhi April 2015 – Jun 2015
• Handled brand communication strategy for Whirlpool Delhi summer campaign.
• Coordinated with creative agencies & supervised them over installation of brand creatives at 120 modern retail outlets in Delhi region over 3 months. Sales Manager, Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad Mar 2014 - April 2014
• Worked as a part of B2B sales team in Hyderabad.
• Was responsible for generating revenue for Zomato Hyderabad, by selling ad inventory to restaurant partners and penetrating newer market areas. Listing Specialist, Amazon Development Centre, Hyderabad Mar 2013 – Feb 2014
• Worked with the amazon UK sales team to generate sales leads, promote seller launch, manage seller inventory and create product detail pages.
• Launched more than 200 sellers with a total of 200,000 listings. Catalog Analyst, Amazon Development Centre, Hyderabad Sep 2011 - Mar 2013
• Piloted price parity project for amazon to ensure best selection and prices for customers.
• Responsibilities included mentoring new members in the team, facilitating automation process to improve team productivity & gathering seller listing insights from available tools. Education:
Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad Jun 2014 - Apr 2016 MBA: Brand Management & Digital Marketing.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Sep 2007 - May 2011 B. Tech : Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
SQL Google Analytics Digital Marketing MS OFFICE Marketing Analytics E-Mail Marketing SEM