I am a hard-working individual who enjoys working with a team but also enjoys
the challenges of working alone. I believe in being self-motivated and I like to overcome challenges and find solutions to problems. I am always seeking new opportunities to grow and learn.
Residence: Roodepoort, Johannesburg
Cell phone Number: 083*******
During my time whiles working I have been driving a company vehicle. I would be required to transport staff, transport tools and equipment which was often loaded into trailers. I was also responsible for collecting and dropping off stock for the business. Vehicles which I was driving where vans and bakkies. I Have been driving a company vehicle from April 2017-To date( 1 and a half years).
February 2018 – current date:
• Splicing and preparing tanks/domes/joints.
• Power meter testing of fibres in domes.
• IOLM Testing of fibres in domes – single and multiple dwelling units.
• Spiced on overhead networks and trenching networks.
• Installing of boundary boxes and wall boxes.
• Installing/splicing/testing of c300
• Splicing of drop cables on domes.
•. Labelling of domes and boundary boxes.
May 2017 – January 2018:
Civil work for fibre optics installation:
• 1 years’ experience
• Driver (transporting of staff, equipment and collecting of materials)
• Health and safety representative (she rep)
• Promoted to site supervisor since Aug 2017 - Jan 2018, was responsible for all aspects of the civils. Worked on overhead spec. The Bull Ring Fight & Fitness Club:
Jan 2017 – April 2017:
Fitness trainer and gym maintenance
• Instructed children’s group fitness and boxing classes.
• Instructed circuit training for men and women classes.
• One on one training and boxing/training sessions to members.
• General up keep of the gym.
• Inviting new members to the gym and showing them the facilities.
• Explaining new members, the different classes, prices, method of payment and the general environment of the gym.
Rand Park High School (2012 – 2016):
Matriculated in December 2016:
Subjects passed: English (1st additional language), Afrikaans (2nd additional language), Mathematics, Life Orientation, Physical Sciences, Business Studies and Accounting.
Captain of U16 cricket team. Award for best player U15 and u16 and most improved player U14 cricket team.
Sharonlea Primary School (2004 – 2011):
Completed primary school in 2011
FOA – Certified Fibre Optic Technician Certificate (02 February 2017): Received training and gained qualification of certified fibre optic technician through The Fibre Optic Association, Inc. Passed with a distinction. Courses:
• Working at heights.
• Risk assessment.
• SHE REPRESENTITIVE.
• Certificate in OTDR training.
• Defensive driving.
Lead Fitness Instructor
The Bull Ring Fighting Club
Assistant Project Manager
SKILLS AND ATRIBUTES:
Kind and Friendly