C: 314-***-**** E: email@example.com W: http://gabrielle.work
Experience in B2B, B2C and B2B2C advertising and marketing allows me to bring rock-solid strategy, channel experience and inclusivity of thought to any project. I am currently in a manufacturing-focused role and looking to pursue Marketing Director role with a forward-facing organization. Professional Experience
Director of Marketing and Development, Southwire Company 9/2017 – present
• Collaborate with Channel Marketing to build buyer personas to highlight key B2B and B2B2C product and service innovation opportunities.
• Pinpointing and developing external and internal audience trends that highlight content needs.
• Manages production and distribution of ancillary content that supports product and brand awareness.
• Developing the go to market strategies and value propositions for new vertical markets and identifying Southwire’s competitive advantage.
• Conduct and oversee trainings and workshops for internal stakeholders around subject matters including strategic planning, self-awareness/development and current marketing trends to enhance a cross-functional, collaborative environment.
• Prepare presentations and reports for the Board of Directors and Executive Leaders.
• Investigate and articulate opportunities for program partnerships and strategic alliances that will strengthen the company’s track record of a positive brand internally and externally.
• Champion of Spectrum, an employee resource group focused on inspiring and supporting minority and marginalized employees. Responsibilities include: curriculum development, encouraging mentorship and influence, event planning, presenting statistics to senior leadership, inclusivity and diversity training/workshops, leading a company-wide book club and more.
Director of Marketing, Content Management and Operations, Southwire Company 2/2016 – 9/2017
• Managed ideation, execution and distribution of print, digital and social media content requests.
• Honored to mentor, motivate and coach a creative team of 8.
• Developed a comprehensive marketing program, merging digital and print to support the overall organization.
• Managed a $250K marketing budget for staffing, resources and CAPEX.
• Perform market targeting, positioning and segmentation for construction market products and services.
• Evaluated and adopted new media technology; building and solidifying a tech stack.
• Accountable for forecasting, analyzing and reporting on campaign results.
• Consistently strived to listen to our customer’s feedback and kept abreast of industry trends, emerging social media channels, best practices and developments.
• Developed performance KPIs and goals to increase delivery and accuracy rates to 95%.
• Hands-on technical experience with CMS, CRM, Automation, Reporting/ Data Analytics, DAM, SEO and Work Management Software.
Art Director/Creative Strategist, Southwire Company 8/2012 – 8/ 2016
• Mainly focused on strategy and strategic direction for all content and campaigns in a complete start-to-finish, high- paced manufacturing environment.
• Identified opportunities for process improvement that decreased job turnaround time by 30%.
• Managed the strategy and creation of marketing content/collateral and sales support tools.
• Executed strategic plans with a solid partnership with product managers and other key stakeholders in B2B marketing segments.
• Built a startup environment to originate creative ideas and think strategically; managed project time lines/logistics, created a culture of accountability, drafted creative briefs and ensured consistency of the corporate brand.
• Conducted brand/product research and applied regulatory requirements (per legal).
• Executed creative jobs including, but not limited to: banners, brochures, digital ads, POGs, POS, in-store signage, photography and tradeshows.
Freelance Art Director, Iris, Big Table Agency, Grey Group (Advertising Agencies) 8/2010 – 9/2012
Committed to many projects encompassing: direct mail, print, in-store displays, interactive design, out-of-home, brochures, books and newspaper, radio, TV, interactive, guerrilla. Thrilled to help the agency’s creative strategy and vision come to life. Jr. Art Director, BBDO Atlanta (Advertising Agency) 8/2006 – 2/2010
With much passion and gusto, developed creative solutions for CPG and B2C projects encompassing: direct mail, print, in- store displays, out-of-home, brochures, books and newspaper, radio, TV, video, interactive, guerrilla and worked on winning two new business pitches.
Education, Skills & Past Clients
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, 1/2018 – 12/2019 Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
General Assembly, 11/2015 – 2/2016
The Creative Circus, 9/2003 – 9/2005
Drake University, 8/1999 – 5/2003
BA Journalism & Mass Communication
Adobe Creative Cloud
(Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Acrobat)
Salesforce (and SFMC): SocialStudio, Pardot
Office365 (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Workflow Software (Workfront)
Performance Marketing (SEO, PPC)
Social Media Strategist
Public Speaking & Presenting Concepts
Strong attention to detail
Innovative Problem Solver
Proactive & Organized
Proficient at Multitasking
Coaching & Mentoring Teams
Ambitious & Accountable
Protect Your Bubble
Georgia Natural Gas