Posses documented experience and accomplishments in areas of Customer Service, Business Development, Sales, Staffing and Outsourcing. Administrative and Marketing Professional with strong business acumen combined with astute people and communication skills. Proven ability to identify and cultivate business opportunities. Successful at building, managing high performing and cohesive work teams.
Comcast, (Chicago, IL) Account Executive (01/15/11 – present)
• Responsible for driving sales of Comcast's services including HDTV, high speed internet, home
security, wireless cards, and digital telephone services.
• Educate, excite, and assist consumers by helping them understand the benefit of comcast services
• Selling the best possible solution to meet their needs
• Communicate the advantages to consumers and place an order on their behalf
• Meeting monthly revenue goals of 8,000 per month
• Exceeded monthly revenue goals at 9,000 to 10,000 per month
• Received awards for accomplishments
Elite Document Solutions Inc (Mokena, IL) Trainer (12/ 05 –07/08)
• As Authorized Xerox Agency, provided on-site assistance and problem resolution to customers and staff members.
• Directed training on Xerox products for customers and staff members.
• Designated troubleshooter for internal/external customers: printer, copier, and fax problems and network configurations.
• Responsible for training customers and staff members on Xerox products and services
• Performed HR specific tasks as needed: Interviewing sales associates, applicant tracking, assist with company mailings, resume selections and hiring.
• Office equipment: Made sure all office equipment was operational, cleaned regularly, and advised manager on any maintenance needs.
• Evaluated vendor services and advised management on changes to improve vendor relations, processes and procedures
• Effectively executed and managed tactical and strategic planning for internal and external meetings
General Board of Pension & Health Benefits (Evanston, IL) Benefits Educator (5/00 – 01/05)
• Traveled nationally providing information to constituents of the organization's benefit workshops.
• Conducted strategic and tactical planning for participant and plan sponsor education programs.
• Researched potential plan sponsors for participation in pension programs.
• Provided educational opportunities for plan sponsor staff and administrators including enrollment in pension programs.
• Enrolled and educated new participants adopted into pension programs.
• Increased participation in pension programs through educational workshops and by creating participant awareness.
• Coordinated the external education resource process creating opportunities for networking and outreach to current and potential customers.
• Assisted in the coordination and support of organization sponsored conferences and events.
• Overall responsibility to educate, increase participant participation and increase plan sponsor enrollment.
CHAC, Inc.(Chicago, IL) Special Assistant (10/99 – 05/00)
• Provided administrative support to the Intake Department Manager.
• Managed and prioritized a variety of tasks for the department including filing, typing, sorting & retrieving documents and routing documents to appropriate members of the department.
• Provided administrative support to Department Team Leaders.
• Created and updated inspection logs for various subsidized properties requiring inspections.
• Other administrative duties include correspondence and sharing receptionist responsibilities.
Agency Development Inc./BCBS (Oakbrook, IL) Office Manager(04/95 –04/99)
• Assistant to Vice President and State Administrative Manager.
• Responsible for managing four sales offices in Illinois (Springfield, Rockford, Quincy).
• Managed health insurance licensing process for all agents within Illinois including agent continuing education requirements.
• Ordered and managed Lead distribution for sales offices throughout Illinois.
• Purchased and maintained of all office equipment and renewal of lease agreements.
• Represented the VP using excellent judgment in all dealings with internal management and external clients.
• Coordinated general office supply purchasing using cost effective methods within budgetary guidelines.
• Ordered envelopes, letterhead, checks, nameplates, business cards, and other general stationary needs.
• Operated and manage telephone system; receive and relay incoming calls in professional manner.
• Planned company holiday parties and birthday celebrations along with other duties assigned by manager.
Education and Professional Certifications
Moraine Valley College, Network Technician, Palos Hills, IL
Prairie State College, Humanities; Psychology, Homewood, IL
Certificate in Health Care Plans, Certificate in Benefits and Compensation Management, Brookfield, WI
International Foundation of Employee Benefits Plans, Certificate in Financial Planning Management
American Management Association, Effective Executive Speaking; Enhancing Your Presentation Skills, Chicago, IL