Humble, TX *****
To obtain employment with a company that offers a positive atmosphere to learn and implement new skills and technologies for the betterment of the organization.
• Extensive customer service experience, clerical, and organizational
• Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Quick
• Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
AP SPECIALIST HOUSTON, TX
• Reconciled customer accounts and maintained accounts payable files
for auditor’s requests.
• Maintained customer database, while meeting deadlines, and
prioritizing daily tasks.
• Maintain heavy customers calls in a professional matter while staying
positive at all times.
• Handled customers problems, complaints while trouble-shooting ways
to stop re-occurrences.
• Assisted customers with billing/collection inquiries, while offering other
services and solutions.
OGLE TREE CARE FACILITY HOUSTON, TX
HEALTH CARE PROVIDER
• Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition,
intake and output, and exercise.
• Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing
Supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
• Assists patients by providing personal services such as; bathing, dressing, and
ACS AFFILIATED HOUSTON, TX
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers
complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and
explaining the best solution.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right method/tools.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
DIPLOMA HOUSTON, TX
BOOKER T. WASHINGTON H.S
CNA Certification HOUSTON, TX
Texas Southern University Middle College for Technology Careers
OWNER, SOUTHERN SHRED
HR, SOUTHERN SHRED