-Email: email@example.com -Linkedin: Radwan-sahar1995
- B.Sc in Architecture, School of Engineering, University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan (May 2018).
- High School (July 2013) Tawjihi (General Secondary Examination), 96.5%.
Intern Architect: AE7 (The great seven consultancies) Jordan branch (Apr 2017 - Aug 2017)
- Participated in General architectural tasks.
- Coordinated with other disciplines to produce detailed stages of projects.
- Utilized Revit synchronization to continue group work on projects.
Freelance work (Designing three apartments and residential units).
- Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit Architecture.
- LEED Green Associate.
USGBC (The U.S. Green Building Council): Member in Jordan CIBC.
AIAS (American Institute of Architecture Students): Member in The University of Jordan chapter.
Chatch22: Architecture student organization, University of Jordan (2013- 2018).
- President (2016-2017): Elected president of 90 team members.
- Collaborated with members to organize activities for (700 students); field trips.
- Arranged training courses in architectural software and skills.
- Provided academic help for younger students during classes.
Students Union: University of Jordan, (May 2015 - May 2016).
- Organized Cultural and academic events.
- Designed and created Events decoration.
Eye on Future: Social Organization (June 2014 - Jan 2015).
- Organized and planned several events to help high school students.
- Presented a clear view of majoring in architecture for high school students.
Arabic (Native) - English (Good).
- Revit Microsoft Office
- AutoCAD Illustrator CC
- Photoshop CC Vray
- Sketch UP 3D modeling
- 3D MAX
Sports -Volleyball / Basketball (Team player). Photography (Natural scenes).