Business Development Marketing
Branding Event Planning
I have built my career in a variety of roles and industries around the globe, all with an eye toward marketing, branding, business development, event planning, and customer relationships. Among my greatest strengths are listening, communicating and translating insights to ensure focus remains on the needs and challenges of the target audience. This keeps me proactive in seeking and uncovering innovative solutions and communication strategies. Described as a visionary, I see the big picture and drill down to the smallest detail to ensure successful results. Marketing & Business Development
TetraVue, Inc. – Vista, CA
Hired by Founder to take company out of stealth mode after Series A funding. Solely responsible for TetraVue’s rebranding, marketing and business development.
• Organized participation of company in multiple tradeshows for exposure, resulting in 3000% increase in visibility.
• Connected with 2,000+ new prospects. Built relationships with all major car manufacturers, Top 20 entertainment studios, and Fortune 500 C Level executives.
• With in-house graphic designer and external agencies, designed company website and all marketing collaterals. Present
Co-Founder – Marketing & Business Development
Artwide – San Diego Hong Kong Paris London New York Based on an identified growth in online art sales, co-founded an Art Club for Global Ultra High Net Worth individuals. Oversaw the design of the user platform, defined marketing strategies, created and hosted events for client engagement.
• Built relationships with 200+ UHNW individuals, 500+ global art galleries, 100+ family offices and corporate collections.
• Hired, trained and mentored sales staff domestically and internationally.
• Managed all marketing activities, strategic alliances, VIP partnerships and new services identification. Sep 2016
Chief of Staff & Project Manager
L&M Arts – New York
As right hand to gallery owner, managed all business and personal affairs. Based on previous positions, was trusted with additional responsibilities to grow gallery business, based on technological innovations, and novel strategies.
• Implemented AR technology to present artworks to foreign clients, resulting in 20% growth in sales and 45% decrease in operating costs.
• Organized and participated in multiple global art fairs, UHNW openings and dinners, secured exclusive partnerships with luxury brands. Traveled 280 days in 2012 to organize and attend 150+ events and fairs. Jun 2013
Trained Leadership Coach (Vistage International)
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Proficient with Adobe Photoshop
Proficient with Digital Marketing and Analytics tools PERSONAL SKILLS
Marketing Business Development Branding PR
Event Planning Event Management Client
Relationship Management Project Management
Operations Management Finance
VP of Administration
WR Capital Management Indii.com – New York Connecticut As first employee with Finance centric startups, led all branding and marketing efforts. Created all administrative and financial processes, and acted as Accounting and Human Resources Manager.
• Built and maintained company websites, designed companies’ brand and marketing collaterals.
• Developed and managed relationships with UHNW clients and financial institutions.
• Supervised all business systems as companies grew from two to 50+ employees. May 2002
Recruiting & Business Development
Accent International – New York
Upon move to the U.S.A. was hired by Wall Street recruitment firm to develop new relationships with international banks and businesses. Assisted new clients with hiring needs from administrative support to C Level executives. Mar 2001
Director, Passenger Handling & Operations Center
LUXAIR – Grand Duchy of Luxembourg – New York
Promoted in 2000 from Assistant Station Manager in Luxembourg to sole representative for LUXAIR in the U.S.A.. Upon return to Luxembourg in late 2000, promoted to Airport Director, responsible for all airport staff and activities. Sep 1998
Chief of Staff to CEO & Director of Safety
WCI Communities – New York
As right hand to C.E.O. managed all business and personal affairs. In addition supervised all administrative staff members, and acted as Director of Safety on all WCI construction sites for the Northeast U.S. Region.
• Assisted the C.E.O. in design, promotion and opening of his restaurant, RK (Rye, NY)
• Negotiated the purchase and managed the rental program of the C.E.O.’s Super Yacht.
• Led all philanthropic efforts for the company, raising donations from 50,000$ to over 100,000$. Jun 2006
More info on:
University of the West of England, Bristol United Kingdom Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences and Information Systems Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, Luxembourg
Strategic Marketing and Planning
Bureau Veritas, Luxembourg
Internal Business Auditing
WORK EXPERIENCE (CONTINUED)
French - Native
English - Native
German - Proficient
Spanish - Working Knowledge
Luxemburgish - Advanced