Masters of Science in Applied Mathematics
Degree awarded by University of Washington in March 2017 Bachelors of Arts in Mathematics
Bachelors of Arts in Finance/Accounting with a Minor in Business Administration Degrees awarded by Northwest University in December 2014, Magna Cum Laude Inducted to Delta Mu Delta Business Honor Society
Inducted to Sigma Chi Pi Leadership Honor Society
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Expert Excel and Office Suite
• Advanced T-SQL, MySQL
• Intermediate PowerShell
• Intermediate MATLAB
• Intermediate Active Directory and Azure
• Intermediate Cisco and Juniper switch languages
• Beginner Python and C
• Beginner Linux Shell
Administrative Database Engineer (Northwest University), October 2015-May 2018
• Microsoft SQL Server business process automation, data integrity, and backup.
• Developed Salesƒorce cloud and local T-SQL ETL and integration.
• Gathered business requirements for reports and created dashboards using SSRS.
• Rebuilt financial service processes to provide new insights and streamline existing business processes.
• Automated student matriculation and off-boarding using Active Directory, SQL, and PowerShell.
• Implemented and maintained university application and interest forms in FormAssembly and Salesƒorce.
• Planned and executed in-place upgrades of SQL Server, Windows Server, and the LAMP stack.
• Provided training and consultation for Networking, Systems, and Helpdesk personnel. Helpdesk Technician, Systems Technician (Northwest University), February 2011 - September 2015
• Provided personal customer service for over 1500 students, faculty, and staff.
• Managed computer inventory of over 400 computers, 300 phones, and multiple Helpdesk ticketing systems.
• Assisted in multiple computer lab and classroom rebuilds (both physical and virtualized).
• Repaired computer, network, and other computer system infrastructure.
• Collaborated to transition intranet content management system (Wordpress) and provided subsequent support.
• Worked with network, web, and database engineers to maintain information infrastructure.
• Introduced, implemented, and maintained a digital signage solution (Xibo) for intra-campus communication.
• Introduced, implemented, and replaced a PXE computer cloning environment (MDT to FOG Project).